Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Make Money With Falkito Free Auctions - Bid, Buy & Sell - Free Registration
9/6/2012 8:28:23 AM

With the Falkito FREE Auctions, you can auction off your
own products/service, Or you can buy from other members.

You can also take advantage of our low cost advertising to
promote your business on the Falkito website, and get paid
to do it. In fact, there are several different ways that we get paid.

YOU Can Earn Some Real Big Paychecks With Falkito!
|
Registration is FREE and there are NO RECRUITING
requirements to make money, so this will not interfere
with anything you are doing now.

That's why we signed up more than 22,000 new members
during the first two weeks after we got started!

Take 5 minutes to watch the video and see why people
get excited about Falkito.

Don Evans
http://falkito.info/index.php?rid=2729
P.S. There is no recruiting required to make money, AND
I mean some real good money too. However, those that do
sponsor at least 3 new members will earn some really, really
Big Referral Bonuses!

+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Make Money With Falkito Free Auctions - Bid, Buy & Sell - Free Registration
9/7/2012 5:48:51 AM
Hi Don

Thank you for placing another winning ad in the Copy & Paste Advertising forum. We just paid it forward to all 23,144 of our friends in HotSpotMailer.Join HSM

Here is that message:
***********************************************************************========================================================
Make Money With Falkito Free Auctions - Bid, Buy & Sell - Free Registration
=============================================
Hi HSM Friends,

Stop!

Don't read this message here. Scroll to the bottom and click for credits. That will take you to the Copy & Paste Advertising forum in AdLandPro. It is a much better read there where the links are live and clickable.

Congratulations once again to Don Evans for submitting another winning ad in the "Copy & Paste Advertising" forum in AdLandPro.

Everyone is a winner in the "Copy & Paste Advertising" forum and we will tell you about that in a minute but first here is Don's ad:
===========================================
With the Falkito FREE Auctions, you can auction off your own products/service, Or you can buy from other members.

You can also take advantage of our low cost advertising to promote your business on the Falkito website, and get paid to do it. In fact, there are several different ways that we get paid.

YOU Can Earn Some Real Big Paychecks With Falkito!
|
Registration is FREE and there are NO RECRUITING requirements to make money, so this will not interfere with anything you are doing now.

That's why we signed up more than 22,000 new members during the first two weeks after we got started!

Take 5 minutes to watch the video and see why people get excited about Falkito.

Don Evans

http://falkito.info/index.php?rid=2729

P.S. There is no recruiting required to make money, AND I mean some real good money too. However, those that do sponsor at least 3 new members will earn some really, really
Big Referral Bonuses!

All the best to you, and those you love!
=============================================

Click Here(this is a text link that is clickable in the forum you go to for credits) and you too can get free Advertising by joining AdLandPro.

Click Here to Join the Copy & Paste Advertising forum after you join AdLandPro.

Copy & Paste Advertising forum Description:

Better than free advertising. You advertise your primary business, websites, blogs or what every you like...(So many programs have ads that you can copy and paste. This is a great place to do that)... Dont have a primary business, affiliate program? No Problem. Find one here, join, copy and paste the promotions(substituting your links of course).

Step 1. Join the forum.

Step 2. Click on New Topic Step

3. Post your ad.

WE do step 4 for you! We pay your ads forward!

Read Dons Post and see how you too can get free advertising.

Elaine

Click Here to Stay Safe, CLEAN AND HEALTHY
The first company in the world to obtain Climate Neutral™ certification and totally offset our CO2 emissions

A Revolutionary Breakthrough in Cellular Anti-Aging* -- Vivix Dietary Supplement

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2563512/Make-Money-With-Falkito-Free-Auctions-Bid-Buy-Sell-Free-Registration.aspx?flag=1oregonsunflower
======================================================

HotSpotMailer is my favorite email exchange. Why? Join HSMBecause I can mail there as often as I want. No waiting for a week to go by...not even 3 days. I can mail there several times a day and often I do. Now here is the secret....wait...can you keep a secret? Well no problem...I cant either... LOL...you only have to mail to 2000 members each time you send out a mailing. I just sent the above message out to 2001 of my randomly selected friends right? That is a good thing because each time I do that it goes to a different group of people. I only have to wait until 5 of my friends send one of their emails. That usually does not take long (about 5 min.) because it is such a popular place. Right after I send a message I go in and click on 5 or more links. I often pick up
find a few hotspot ads and get 500 credits over and above the otherwise 17 to 27 credits for each click. I spent 2001 credits and in a mater of minutes pick up around 2,500 credits.

Every once in a while I will mail to all of my friends in HotSpotMailer. That list is up to 22662 now and growing fast. If you read this message closely I think you can see why. Will you be next to join?

Click Here to Join!

Here is what I really like:

** EVEN IF A SITE BREAKS A FRAME WHEN YOU CLICK - YOU STILL GET CREDIT. THE CREDIT IS CREDITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE THE SITE EVEN SHOWS, IN 1 SPLIT SECOND. I HAVE TESTED THIS ALOT TO SEE IF IT DOES **

I could go on and on about how much I like this must have tool but let me just place a banner below. You can click on the banner to join.

HSM

Elaine Groff Wolff
Elaine Groff Wolff
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!