Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
It's Time to Congratulate Debra M-V, Winner of the 338TH POTW
9/5/2012 12:44:02 PM

THE 338TH

Debra M-V

Debra M-V's Bio:

Sometimes working from home while living in a very small town can be a bit isolating, so having a great venue like AdlandPro which enables me to meet people from all over the world is invigorating.

My husband and I are the parents of four grown kids and grandparents of five, ranging in age from two to fourteen years. They live on both coasts while we live in the mid-south US. Once DH retires we plan relocate in one direction or the other. That’s still under “discussion”, lol.

I’ve been working online for over six years in various capacities, sometimes contracting, but currently working for myself, networking with other wonderful, like-minded folk.

When not hogging the computer, I can be found hooking (rugs, lol), playing with paint, encrusting beads onto any non-moving surface, or advocating for animals and women in crisis situations.

I look forward to meeting more Adlanders over time and wish you all the best in your businesses.

Thank you,
Deb
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.thriveinretirement.com www.retirementselfreliance.com

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Debra M-V, Winner of the 338TH POTW
9/5/2012 12:47:49 PM

Hi Debra,

Congratulations! I do apologize for the delay. Due to unforseen health issues I was unable to update the POTW. I am hoping to return Thursday and hope these health issues are behind me.

That said I do want to congratulate you on winning the 338TH POTW. I hope you enjoy your time as the Person of the Week and I will be keeping this congratulatory thread pinned on top for an additional week.

Agian I do apologize for the delay.

Regards,

Barry

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2392 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/5/2012 1:10:04 PM
Congratulations Debra!

I look forward to getting to know you too.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/5/2012 1:11:08 PM

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

D E B R A ! ! !
Pink Poppy Giclee Print

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/5/2012 2:20:39 PM
Hi Barry and Friends!

Hope that all is well now Barry!
---------------

Dear Debra!

Great to see You as the Queen of the 338th POTW!
Great to get to know you a little better!

Enjoy this beautiful week under the spotlights.

Big Hugs,

Alain
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!