Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Double Credits Up For Grabs!
9/3/2012 7:35:00 AM
Click Voyager

Hi Click Voyager Team,

Like many of you I have not surfed as much as when we started this team. Your comments and suggestions are encouraging and always welcome here.

I love Mondays in Click Voyager! Today (Monday) is Labor Day in the US and Canada. In honor of this holiday I am going to award matching bonuses to all CV Team Members who are in the top 200 Clickers.

I mentioned this in my last post of another thread. I did not do any promoting of it though and so not many know about this.

If you are a Click Voyager Team Member, help spread the word. Get your downline surfing. I will award these matching points 5 levels down.

I will be updating this thread as the day goes on.

So far on my 1st level:

Katalin Szilvagyi (rosykati) has earned 750 credits. BTW...Congratulations to Katalin as she was on of the winners from yesterday's Silver Service promo. Unfortunately for Katalin, she is not a member of AdLandPro and thus not a member of the team. If I can get her to join by the end of the race today, she too will receive the matching credits.

Click Here to Join Click Voyager and get in the race!

Krishna Narasimhan
has earned 585 credits. Krishna took advantage of the OTO and signed up as a Gold receiving 100,000 credits as a signup bonus for yours truly.

No credits earned so far by anybody on levels 2 through 5.

There are 15 Hours, 44 Minutes, 34 Seconds at this time.

It is after midnight here on the west coast of the US so I am going to get some shut eye and get in the race tomorrow.

Help spread the word. Double credits up for grabs!

Elaine

P.S. Click Here to see Krishna Narasimhan's sites in rotation and join in his downline.
Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Double Credits Up For Grabs!
9/3/2012 5:43:57 PM
Click Voyager

01 Hours, 15 Minutes, 15 Seconds
left in the race
Username Name Join Date Referrals Credits Earned (Today)

labay1RIchard LaBayDec 25, 2010171846638.00 (8490.00)
Click Here to see RIchard LaBay's sites in rotation and join in his downline. Keep refreshing the rotator page until you see all of the sites Richard is promoting here.

krishna1953Krishna NarasimhanAug 14, 2012546828.00 (2025.00)
Click Here to see Krishna Narasimhan's sites in rotation and join in his downline. Keep refreshing the rotator page until you see all of the sites Krishna is promoting here.

rosykatiKatalin SzilvagyiDec 20, 201011122816.00 (750.00)
Click Here to see Katalin Szilvagyi's sites in rotation and join in her downline. Keep refreshing the rotator page until you see all of the sites Katalin is promoting here.

No credits earned so far by anybody on levels 2 through 5
Help Spread the word. You earn credits when your downline surf.

Click Here to Read it from the Top
Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/3/2012 10:00:18 PM
my twitter profile Prize Claimed! You won 100 Credits! Join and get in the race to the top... Double Credits Up For Grabs!
Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/3/2012 11:41:55 PM
Congratulations to Krishna Narasimhan finished in119th place on the Top Clickers List earning 534.86 credits.I am happy to match the credits as a reward for participating in the Labor Day Race To The Top Of The Leaderboard.

Honorable mention: RIchard LaBay( labay1)
finished in 14th place and would have received a matching 2752.53 credits if he were an active member of the CV Team in AdLandPro. The same is true for Katalin Szilvagyi (rosykati) finishing in 149th place earning 346.22 credits.

534.86 Credits Transferred Successfully!
A Message Has Been Sent To Notify krishna1953

Click Voyager
01 Hours, 15 Minutes, 15 Seconds
left in the race

Username Name Join Date Referrals Credits Earned (Today)

labay1RIchard LaBayDec 25, 2010171846638.00 (8490.00)
Click Here to see RIchard LaBay's sites in rotation and join in his downline. Keep refreshing the rotator page until you see all of the sites Richard is promoting here.

krishna1953Krishna NarasimhanAug 14, 2012546828.00 (2025.00)
Click Here to see Krishna Narasimhan's sites in rotation and join in his downline. Keep refreshing the rotator page until you see all of the sites Krishna is promoting here.

rosykatiKatalin SzilvagyiDec 20, 201011122816.00 (750.00)
Click Here to see Katalin Szilvagyi's sites in rotation and join in her downline. Keep refreshing the rotator page until you see all of the sites Katalin is promoting here.

No credits earned so far by anybody on levels 2 through 5
Help Spread the word. You earn credits when your downline surf.

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!