Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Business Opportunity of a Lifetime
9/2/2012 2:55:18 AM
CopyPasteCash is a great way to earn extra money!

Be your own boss, set your own hours. You decide what you make by your efforts.

Being a Partner, earnings are UNLIMITED. That's enough to pay more than bills and for vacations you always dreamed of. Join Now if you seriously want to earn extra money!

"Believe In Your Success''

Be in business for yourself but not by yourself. You have a support community that you can contact anytime with questions and tutorials to walk you through anything.
http://tinyurl.com/9dydazp

+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: The Business Opportunity of a Lifetime
9/2/2012 6:19:25 PM
Hi Catina,

The first sentence in your ad is perfect for this forum!

"CopyPasteCash is a great way to earn extra money!"

Thank you for placing another winning ad in the Copy & Paste Advertising forum. We just paid it forward to 2001 of our randomly selected friends in HotSpotMailer.Join HSM

HotSpotMailer is our favorite email advertising exchange. More about HSM in a minute but first here is the message we sent:
==============================================================
Hi HSM Friends,

Stop! Don't read this message here.

Scroll to the bottom and click for credits. That will take you to the Copy & Paste Advertising forum in AdLandPro. It is a much better read there where the graphics and links are live and clickable.

Congratulations to Catina Alexander for placing a winning ad.

You too can have a winning ad. Everybody wins in the Copy & Paste Advertising forum. More about that later but first here is Catinas ad:

==============================
==============
CopyPasteCash is a great way to earn extra money!

Be your own boss, set your own hours. You decide what you make by your efforts.

Being a Partner, earnings are UNLIMITED. Thats enough to pay more than bills and for vacations you always dreamed of. Join Now if you seriously want to earn extra money!

Believe In Your Success

Be in business for yourself but not by yourself. You have a support community that you can contact anytime with questions and tutorials to walk you through anything.

http://tinyurl.com/9dydazp

==============================
==============
Click Here(this is a text link that is clickable in the forum you go to for credits) and you too can get free Advertising by joining AdLandPro.

Click Here to Join the Copy & Paste Advertising forum after you join AdLandPro.

Copy & Paste Advertising forum Description:

Better than free advertising. You advertise your primary business, websites, blogs or what every you like...(So many programs have ads that you can copy and paste. This is a great place to do that)... Dont have a primary business, affiliate program? No Problem. Find one here, join, copy and paste the promotions(substituting your links of course).

Step 1. Join the forum.

Step 2. Click on New Topic Step

3. Post your ad.

WE do step 4 for you! We pay your ads forward!

Read Dons Post and see how you too can get free advertising.

Elaine

Click Here to Stay Safe, CLEAN AND HEALTHY

The first company in the world to obtain Climate Neutral™ certification and totally offset our CO2 emissions

A Revolutionary Breakthrough in Cellular Anti-Aging* -- Vivix Dietary Supplement.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2562467/The-Business-Opportunity-of-a-Lifetime.aspx?flag=1oregonsunflower

=======================================================
HotSpotMailer is my favorite email exchange. Why? Join HSMBecause I can mail there as often as I want. No waiting for a week to go by...not even 3 days. I can mail there several times a day and often I do. Now here is the secret....wait...can you keep a secret? Well no problem...I cant either... LOL...you only have to mail to 2000 members each time you send out a mailing. I just sent the above message out to 2001 of my randomly selected friends right? That is a good thing because each time I do that it goes to a different group of people. I only have to wait until 5 of my friends send one of their emails. That usually does not take long (about 5 min.) because it is such a popular place. Right after I send a message I go in and click on 5 or more links. I often pick up
find a few hotspot ads and get 500 credits over and above the otherwise 17 to 27 credits for each click. I spent 2001 credits and in a mater of minutes pick up around 2,500 credits.

Every once in a while I will mail to all of my friends in HotSpotMailer. That list is up to 22662 now and growing fast. If you read this message closely I think you can see why. Will you be next to join?

Click Here to Join!

Here is what I really like:

** EVEN IF A SITE BREAKS A FRAME WHEN YOU CLICK - YOU STILL GET CREDIT. THE CREDIT IS CREDITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE THE SITE EVEN SHOWS, IN 1 SPLIT SECOND. I HAVE TESTED THIS ALOT TO SEE IF IT DOES **

I could go on and on about how much I like this must have tool but let me just place a banner below. You can click on the banner to join.

HSM

Elaine Groff Wolff
Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
RE: The Business Opportunity of a Lifetime
9/2/2012 7:18:24 PM
Ty, Much appreciated :P
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!