Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The End of All Evil Is Near
8/26/2012 10:33:13 AM
Hello All

The End of All Evil Is Near

Some tools to help us achieve our objectives Go watch this video

http://australiancontacts.ning.com/video/an-idea-whose-time-has-come-g-edward-griffin

Join Freedom Force International (from link under video)

Go download and read this book End Of All Evil

The pdf may take a little tome to load.

We must make this happen, no-one is going to save us, but us.

Regards Michael
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The End of All Evil Is Near
8/28/2012 2:36:04 AM

Dear Michael,

Boy, it was so good to see your message just POP UP and spread that energy all over my screen. I knew I had to follow it. You are also welcome to post a link to your forum in your next message on the mountain.

Good job my friend and only if one person a day would do this = think of the people we would reach?!

I will download the book next - thank you thank you!!

Hugs, Jill

+1
8/28/2012 11:46:00 AM
Hello Again Jill

If we can all get more people reading the book and watching the video, then many active people will pass it on. Once the message reaches enough active people, our Country Governments will have to change, and once the change starts the speed of these changes will increase and there will be true freedom for all. Hope you will join Freedom Force International, they display and review lots of great book.

Jill thanks for your support

You are in my prayers

Michael

+1
9/5/2017 1:42:21 PM
Quote:
Hello Again Jill

If we can all get more people reading the book and watching the video, then many active people will pass it on. Once the message reaches enough active people, our Country Governments will have to change, and once the change starts the speed of these changes will increase and there will be true freedom for all. Hope you will join Freedom Force International, they display and review lots of great book.

Jill thanks for your support

You are in my prayers

Michael

I was out of touch for several years; attending health issues ...

... just want to share a comfort statement, from a homeless Veteran; Vietnam Era

"God uses evil people to get His work done, too"

Jan aka Jaz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!