Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Snack Attack
8/20/2012 6:18:52 AM
Get Healthy

Shaklee introduced new Cinch Snack Crisps. You can choose from Barbecue or Sea Salt, BIG FLAVOR... NO GUILT!
If you are one of the many American adults who are craving snacks, well it looks like you’re not alone. American adults are snacking more than ever and based on the latest statistics, I’ve read that snacking is approximately 1/4 of our daily caloric intake. And while it’s true that traditional snacks are usually high in salt, fat and sugar, healthful snacking is possible. That’s why I’m so excited to tell you about a new product we just introduced at our annual Global Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada. Coming soon, we will have a brand new addition to our Cinch ® product line – Cinch® Snack Crisps. Baked to perfection, these crunchy, savory snack chips give a whole new meaning to healthy snacking! They come in two great flavors – sea salt and barbeque. They have 100 calories per serving, 7 grams of hunger fighting protein, 2 grams of fiber and contain no trans fats. They’re also gluten free and have a lower glycemic index Finally, a healthy savory-type snack that not only tastes fabulous but is good for you and your entire family!

So remember to choose your snacks wisely. Think of them as mini-meals and fit them in to a healthy eating plan without over doing it on your daily calorie intake. Remember to snack only when you feel hungry not just because you’re bored or stressed. Watch your portion sizes. Avoid eating snacks directly from the big box or bag. Have a single serving snack (like our Cinch Snack Crisps!) so you have more control over your calories. Another great strategy is to think ahead. Keep a variety of healthy low calorie snacks around at all times, that way when you do get hungry you won’t be tempted by the high salt, high fat, high sugar and snacks that may be lurking nearby. Bless you and Be Well! Elaine

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Snack Attack
9/12/2012 3:51:34 AM
Get healthy snacks
Elaine Groff Wolff
+0

facebook