Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
It's Time to Congratulate Robert Talmadge, Winner of the 335TH POTW
8/3/2012 4:37:43 PM

THE 335TH

Robert Talmadge

Robert Talmadge's Bio:

The follies which a man regrets most, in his life, are those which he didn't commit when he had the oppportunity." - Helen Rowland My carreer started at 12, when I read and memorized over 2,000 books and texts, my lifelong education continues and it encompasses many Universities.

It has not yet stopped. I was Director of Research and Development at Kysor International when I was struck by a truck in the driver's door. My neck vertabrae were crushed. This began an intensive investigation into Anatomy, BioTechnology, Biomechanics, Biophysics and ending with Naturopathy, when I obtained my Doctorate of Naturopathy. in N.C. When I was able to get out of my wheelchair and walk, I started to market on the Internet. I have helped many people and still continues to this day.

I would like to meet: People that need help with Health problems in conjunction with thier Medical Doctor. Other Professionals in Internet Marketing I'm passionate about: Watching my knowledge and wisdom help people to improve thier health.

Teacing Internet and Computer Technology I live to: Find and nurture Unconditional Love I most want to improve: Interpersonal Relations is an area for which I am still in the learning process, even though I thought I had mastered this, I have learned that I need some improvement.

Thank you,

Robert Talmadge

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Robert Talmadge, Winner of the 335TH POTW
8/3/2012 4:39:12 PM

Hi Robert,

Congratulations. Great to see you in the winner's circle against some tough competition. I hope you enjoy your time as the Person of the Week.

Sincerely,

Barry

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2012 5:44:32 PM
HI Robert,

Very interesting bio. I knew you were in accident, but not all the details about how and ect.
Isn't it odd how things happen and change our lives for the better. Sure there is pain, but look what is learned.
So glad to see you as our 335th POTW.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Gail Chamberlain

663 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/3/2012 8:27:28 PM
Robert,
Thank you for sharing your experience.

Congratulations!