Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Get Signed Up Now And Change Your Financial Destiny!
7/29/2012 3:41:00 PM

Introducing: Genius Too (GToo)
T
he Best Financial Opportunity That You Are Likely To Ever see!

No Recruiting Required!
Get Signed up NOW And
Change Your Financial Destiny!

I know that most people who read this are probably already promoting one "Work From Home" business opportunity or another, or selling some "How To Do It" success system to help others be successful in their home business. Still, I hope YOU you will stay with me long enough to read this, because I can tell you flat out that about 99.9% of everything you see on the internet about how to make money DOES NOT WORK! Most people spend more money than they ever make!

So, no matter what you are doing now, I encourage you to stay with me long enough to read this while I tell you about Genius Too, the absolutely awesome new kind of PASSIVE INCOME (No Recruiting Required!)
program where I know without a shadow of a doubt that you can make money, and lots of it!... IF you have a little bit of money to work with.

Because, even though you see free this and free that all over the internet, when you get right down to it, that old saying that "You have to have money to make money" is absolutely true. There is no such thing as a free lunch in business. If it says FREE, watch out for the hidden costs! You can bet that they are going to want you to spend some money along the way for one thing or another. Either that or sponsor a whole lot of new members who do put money into it, and pay your way in that way.

What Is Genius Too?

Genius Too is the exciting new addition to Genius 1000 AND is set up as an "exclusive" members only Advertising "Club". You have to already be an active member of Genius 1000 in order to participate in Genius Too."Linda Cromwell", the Admin there (more about her below) set it up first as a way for current members to put some of their earnings from Genius 1000 into Genius Too and earn some really, really Big Paychecks! AND have it coming in a whole lot faster! Now, you can do it too!!

Genius Too is a $10 per day subscription based advertising program. To get started, you will need at least $100 to pay for one subscription for the first 10 days ($500 would be better, so you can get 5 subscriptions). Each subscription will (in time) bring in a total of $70,000!! Click on the link below to see a flow chart of how EASY this is and how it works automatically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to grow your money.
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2551639/GT00-Pay-Chart.aspx?flag=1hbndon

Click on this link to see another little chart with more details about how it works.
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2551630/GToo-Pay-plan-details.aspx?flag=1hbndon

The First Step Is To Sign Up With Genius 1000.
http://www.genius1000.com/?hbndon

That's where we all start. You have to be an active member of Genius 1000 in order to participate in GToo. Genius 1000 is the exciting new $2.00 per week subscription based advertising program that launched on the 15th of March, and has been paying members consistently on a DAILY basis ever since! Each $2.00 subscription will (in time) bring in a total of $1,000!

Meet The Admin - Linda Cromwell.

You will like Linda! She is a real professional, AND unlike virtually all the other PASSIVE income programs out there, Linda puts herself right up front and does not hide her identity behind some website. She is easy to reach. Members communicate with her back and forth on a daily basis, and she is absolutely committed to the financial success of the fast growing membership! AND that is why she developed Genius Too!

I hope you can see from what I have told you that this is not just some flash in the pan, here today and gone tomorrow "get rich quick" kind of scheme to get your money. If not, please see my 100% Money Back Guarantee below. Genius 1000 was designed specifically to overcome the problems in virtually all the other advertising based programs out there! They did that by creating a LOW COST program that anyone can afford that is designed to grow, and grow, and grow, AND most important, a program that is designed to lastLONG TERM!

I think it is probably the best financial opportunity that you are likely ever see. Get signed up NOW and check it out for yourself. You can sign up for free by clicking on the link below. However, you will need to pay a $7.00 start up fee and enter your $2.00 weekly subscription to activate your account before you can start making money.

This Is My 100% Money Back Guarantee!

Visit the website, get signed up, pay the one time administrative cost of $7.00 and enter your subscription for $2.00 per week. During that first week, take the time to explore the website and get to know the various money making options that are available to you as a member. Especially GToo. You can get into that at any time AFTER you have paid the $9.00, Watch for and READ all admin updates that go out to all members during the week. After 7 days, if for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the program, cancel your $2.00 subscription. (That's easy. It only takes about a minute.), then let me know you have done that, and I will transfer $9.00 from my Payza account to yours within 24 hours.

Don Evans
Proud Member Of The Genius 1000 Family - Together we are an unstoppable force building YOUR future.
http://www.genius1000.com/?hbndon

P.S. You might ask why I am doing this if there is no recruiting requirement? The answer to that question is that we do earn some small referral bonuses along the way for introducing new members to Genius 1000. Not a whole lot, but enough to make it worthwhile to send out a few invitations. However, there are some really BIG, long term bonuses built into the GToo Pay Plan for those who help to sponsor new members. (Click on the TWO links above to see pay plan details.)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!