Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
It's Time to Congratulate Barb Doyle, Winner of the 334TH POTW
7/27/2012 4:02:56 PM

THE 334TH

Barb Doyle

Barb Doyle's Bio:

I enjoy having fun and living each day to it's fullest. I believe that it is very important to be open-minded and to accept people as they are, not as I want them to be. I work daily on lowering my expectations of others and raising the expectations of myself. I believe that having a "first day/last day" way of thinking is important.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life so I can leave regrets behind. Today may also be the last day of my life so I have a sense of urgency to really do what is important and to not live with fear. Every day is a gift from God and I believe that what I do with my life is my gift to God.

I have a passion to help as many people as possible eliminate the two things that people worry about most - health and financial problems. Each and every one of us is important and can have a powerful and positive effect on the world.

Thank you,

Barb Doyle

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Barb Doyle, Winner of the 335TH POTW
7/27/2012 4:04:49 PM

Hello Barb,

Congratulations on your win as the POTW. I hope you enjoy your time as the 335TH Person of the Week.

Have a great week Barb.

Regards,

Barry

+0
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Barb Doyle, Winner of the 334TH POTW
7/27/2012 4:57:19 PM
Long time no see Barb!

I remember when I met you online for the first time.It was through a private internetmail and I didn´t knew hardly a thing about internet marketing.Since then I have learnt a lot and have definitely more success today.You were and still is one of those who inspired me with your fresh approach to this industry.

Congrats on your win!

Quote:

THE 334TH

Barb Doyle

Barb Doyle's Bio:

I enjoy having fun and living each day to it's fullest. I believe that it is very important to be open-minded and to accept people as they are, not as I want them to be. I work daily on lowering my expectations of others and raising the expectations of myself. I believe that having a "first day/last day" way of thinking is important.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life so I can leave regrets behind. Today may also be the last day of my life so I have a sense of urgency to really do what is important and to not live with fear. Every day is a gift from God and I believe that what I do with my life is my gift to God.

I have a passion to help as many people as possible eliminate the two things that people worry about most - health and financial problems. Each and every one of us is important and can have a powerful and positive effect on the world.

Thank you,

Barb Doyle

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/27/2012 8:57:41 PM
CONGRATULATIONS BARB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL AND BLESSED WEEK!!!!

TAKE CARE,
JO
VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
7/27/2012 9:22:56 PM
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!