Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: SOUND OFF ON ANY TOPIC YOU WANT TO.
4/18/2018 1:55:48 PM

It's all there in the Peter Stzrok/Lisa Page text messages. They even discuss an "insurance plan" in case Hillary lost. And too, neither have been fired.

Image may contain: 1 person, text
+1
4/19/2018 7:19:27 PM
Quote:

Who do you CHOOSE to believe and WHY?

Hi Mary Evelyn,

I've been contacted by people who CHOOSE to believe some "internet complete strangers" over OTHER "internet complete strangers" when it comes to businesses.

Who do people CHOOSE to believe, and WHY?

When it comes to EVERY PERSON being an "internet complete stranger" to us, what makes some people believe a few strangers above & beyond one or a few other strangers?

Especially in matters of business, when some just present OPINIONS and others present FACTS, what makes some people CHOOSE to believe the typing of some "internet complete strangers" over other "internet complete strangers"?

Then when confronted with the FACT that we are ALL "internet complete strangers", some people get completely befuddled by that statement.

Are people awake & alive online, or NOT?

Can people READ and form their own opinions, or is the majority of online users a massive herd of non-thinking sheeple that's easily swayed by the largest majority of typists, no matter if ALL typists are "internet complete strangers" to ALL readers?

I believe in M.E (Mind Expansion)

+2
4/19/2018 7:30:46 PM
Hi Jan, I'll be honest, I'm not sure what you point is. That being said, I have enough intelligence to wade through all the crap, do my due diligence and make up my own mind. A lot of what I see, I agree with and a lot I don't agree with.
Jan, there is one thing we can agree on and that is we do not see eye to eye on a lot of issues, but that's OK.
One thing I give you credit for is that you're very civil in your responses and that is rare among a lot of people.

Quote:
Quote:

Who do you CHOOSE to believe and WHY?

Hi Mary Evelyn,

I've been contacted by people who CHOOSE to believe some "internet complete strangers" over OTHER "internet complete strangers" when it comes to businesses.

Who do people CHOOSE to believe, and WHY?

When it comes to EVERY PERSON being an "internet complete stranger" to us, what makes some people believe a few strangers above & beyond one or a few other strangers?

Especially in matters of business, when some just present OPINIONS and others present FACTS, what makes some people CHOOSE to believe the typing of some "internet complete strangers" over other "internet complete strangers"?

Then when confronted with the FACT that we are ALL "internet complete strangers", some people get completely befuddled by that statement.

Are people awake & alive online, or NOT?

Can people READ and form their own opinions, or is the majority of online users a massive herd of non-thinking sheeple that's easily swayed by the largest majority of typists, no matter if ALL typists are "internet complete strangers" to ALL readers?

I believe in M.E (Mind Expansion)

+2
4/19/2018 7:32:41 PM

For the most part, this is how I feel about Trump as well...

————
https://www.facebook.com/MARothman/posts/10211193672813716

Image may contain: one or more people, suit and indoor
M.A. Rothman

Most folks know that I despised Hillary, but was somewhat dismayed that the alternative was Trump. Trump for me was the lesser of two evils, but that’s water under the bridge. I stumbled into this article about a Gold Star Mom, and figured I’d share.

Billy and Karen Vaughn are the parents of fallen Navy SEAL, Aaron Carson Vaughn (SEAL Team VI). On August 6, 2011 Aaron was killed in action in the Tangi River Valley of Afghanistan when a chopper (call sign Extortion 17) carrying thirty Americans was shot from the sky. Let me tell you, when a Gold Star Mom speaks, people listen. These moms have endured unimaginable loss and have earned the right to a bully pulpit. They are not some fawned over TV show host or starlet. GSMs are the stuff that made America truly great, raising kids who understand the meaning of “the last full measure of devotion.”

Here are her words:

Sometimes God uses the no-nonsense, salty sailor to get the job done. Appreciating what the man is doing doesn’t mean we worship the salty sailor or even desire to be like the salty sailor. It doesn’t even mean God admires the salty sailor. Maybe He just knows he’s necessary for such a time as this.

I believe with all my heart that God placed that salty sailor in the White House and gave this nation one more chance in November 2016. Donald Trump is what he is. He is still the man he was before the election. And without guilt, I very much admire what that salty sailor is accomplishing.

He’s not like me. That’s okay with me. I don’t want to be like him. I will never behave like him. I know we’ve NEVER had a man like him lead our nation. It’s crazy and a little mind blowing at times. But I can’t help admire the ability he has to act with his heart rather than a calculated, PC, think tank-screened, carefully edited script. I still believe that is WHY he became our President and WHY he’s been able to handle a landslide of adversity and STILL pass unprecedented amounts of good legislation for our country AND do great works for MANY other nations, including Israel.

I’m THRILLED with what he’s doing for my nation, for the cause of Christ (whether intentional or unintentional, doesn’t matter to me), and for the concept of rebuilding America and putting her FIRST. I will not be ashamed of my position because others don’t see him through the same lens.

Should it matter to me if a fireman drops an f-bomb while he’s pulling me from a burning building? Would I really care about what came out of his mouth in those moments? Heck no! I’d CARE about what he was DOING. He wasn’t sent there to save my soul and I’m not looking to him for spiritual guidance. All I’m thinking in those moments is, “Thank you, Jesus, for sending the fireman.”

This man is crass. Okay. He’s not careful with what he says. Okay. You feel offended that he’s not a typical statesman. Okay. But he is rebuilding the nation my son died for…the nation I feared was on a fast track to becoming a hopeless cause. Forgive me if I’m smiling.
+2
4/20/2018 1:42:02 PM

After listening to excerpts from Comey's just released memos, looks like everything is lining up to expose all the criminals from the last administration.

Image may contain: 1 person, text
Lynn Epstein

President Trump actually said this at the October 13, 2016 "Speech Responding To Assault Accusations". Not much has changed, has it? I love this man.

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!