Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: SOUND OFF ON ANY TOPIC YOU WANT TO.
4/6/2018 6:01:27 PM
Just in case some forgot or never knew, the Associated Press found that Hillary Clinton won 487 counties nationwide, compared with 2,626 for President-elect Donald Trump. So, in reality, President Trump actually won in a LANDSLIDE and with 304 electoral votes.

These are two of my favorite videos. They make me LOL every time I watch them.

+2
4/6/2018 8:29:04 PM
True, and some of the comments I've read lately shows everyone just how much hatred they hold in their hearts. There are some that have completely gone off the deep end and really need to get a grip.
They're posting the most ridiculous things and things that are nowhere near the truth. Sad

Image may contain: text

+2
4/11/2018 7:26:53 PM

Image may contain: 1 person, text

+2
4/11/2018 7:29:42 PM

I've been out and about for a good portion of the day with my daughter on her day off.
As I listened to the radio I heard the same sentiments as mine and those are why are some people so enraged with the degree of hatred for President Trump they are exhibiting. It started even before he was elected. As the host of this radio show said, the anger and the intense hatred is off the charts, and never before seen. They attack him and his family on a daily basis calling him and his family names and and one late night show host makes fun of the FLOTUS's Slovenia accent. So sad. And then there are those who call the president FAT. I think if you would ask around, there are a lot of men who would like to be as fat as DJT
I see all this everyday and the question is why. He's doing so much to get our country back on track and his ratings are going up everyday, over 50% the last I heard. He works almost non stop.
I hated a lot of the THINGS Obama was doing to our country but I never let it consume me like some of the left that I see now.
Regardless of how you feel, he is the president for three more years and then probably four more. There were many of us that did not like Obama but we made it through eight years of an outright assault against this great nation, and you'll make it through as we watch President Trump work to rebuild it.

🙂

+2
4/15/2018 4:56:54 PM

I'd been hearing and reading that the Inspector General's million plus page report, was going to reveal bombshell info. Anticipating more being revealed.

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!