Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: SOUND OFF ON ANY TOPIC YOU WANT TO.
4/9/2014 3:51:17 PM

I can see it, too. It has taken on a different texture but it doesn't take away from what it is saying.

Helen

Quote:
Helen, unfortunately you photo did not show up. If you want to try again please do or send it to me in an email and I'll try my luck. :)

OK, Helen, here goes. Hopefully I can get it posted.

Well I can see it so hopefully lit shows for everyone else also.

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+0
4/9/2014 4:51:55 PM
I will take this opportunity to share what I think is probably one of the most compelling videos I've come across. Why am I sharing? Because many people still refuse to believe our country could not possibly go through what Yugoslavia, Argentina, Zimbabwe have gone through. This exclusive video will open your eyes. It is my hope that after watching you will take the necessary steps to protect your assets and at the same time protect your family!
Click here>>>>>

All the best,
Rudy
rudy@getin2it.biz
http://www.EZGoldPlan.com
Got 7 minutes? You May Never Have to Work Again! http://yougetpaidfast.com/rudy4u
+0
4/20/2014 12:28:13 PM
+0
Helen Elias

1370 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/20/2014 6:56:04 PM

This is an interesting take on "the definition of a law" that I found on another forum on the www.

Helen

The Color of Law

When the Master Color Mixer at Crayola Crayons was retiring in the 1990's he shocked his employer. He revealed that he had been color blind all of his life. He faked his way through the job for years by simply relying on the numerical formulas.

When I was in a Catholic high school a visiting Jesuit priest acted as a substitute for the day. I don't recall the class he was covering for, but I do remember every word of his lecture. It was about the history of law. He went to the board and wrote this definition of a law:
1. It is a Reasonable Regulation
2. Made by One in Authority
3. For the Good of All
4. And is Properly Promulgated (Published)

He then lectured for an hour showing how any one element could be twisted just a little to nullify a law.

Harry Reid is standing his ground saying that the Bundys and his posse have violated the law. Unfortunately, I have to agree with him. They are indeed violating laws, but therein is our American problem. We have been so ingrained by our culture to worship and obey the law that we no longer recognize the true color of it. And during this time, our leaders have been changing the color of laws to favor them alone.

Let me give you some examples. A lot of those reasonable regulations have gone to the point of absolute insanity, way beyond reasonableness such as five year olds being expelled from school for eating a Pop Tart to shape it like a gun. Or keep in mind that laws are now being written by quasi government corporations and industry lobbyists. Mind you, some of these laws are not allowed to be read until after the legislators have passed them. Which brings me to the "Good of All" part. It is painfully obvious that many laws are geared for the 1% and not the majority of "All".

Then there is the Promulgation rule. All of our laws are indeed promulgated (published). But the problem is a billion laws are passed each year, some thousands of pages thick. There is no way a citizen can know of these laws. Our government has gone crazy issuing them, and for a reason. I believe that the laws are written by industry itself to shield industry. They are the only ones that know of all the “Get Out Of Jail Free” clauses in them. They use them as a shield when they are in trouble. The rest of us are unaware of them as they are buried so deep. Our laws are riddled with them.

So now let's go back to the original definition of laws. The above paragraphs should show you how the Bundys were in violation of "laws". It was planned that way. There was no way they could not be in violation of laws. But now we understand that the vast majority of those laws are null and void by the mere definition of law.

It is time that we clear out all of the unconstitutional and null laws. But we have been so trained by the word "law" that we can no longer recognize the true color of law. In order to keep the Cabal from enslaving us from their "color of law", it may require a blind Master Color Mixer to take law back to it's true color!

End of article

Spend $4 and get back $10 every time you spend. Contact me (Helen) at this email »»» zhebee@yahoo.com
+1
4/28/2014 1:10:01 PM
Thanks Helen, for your continued support. You are a true friend. :)

Quote:

This is an interesting take on "the definition of a law" that I found on another forum on the www.

Helen

The Color of Law

When the Master Color Mixer at Crayola Crayons was retiring in the 1990's he shocked his employer. He revealed that he had been color blind all of his life. He faked his way through the job for years by simply relying on the numerical formulas.

When I was in a Catholic high school a visiting Jesuit priest acted as a substitute for the day. I don't recall the class he was covering for, but I do remember every word of his lecture. It was about the history of law. He went to the board and wrote this definition of a law:
1. It is a Reasonable Regulation
2. Made by One in Authority
3. For the Good of All
4. And is Properly Promulgated (Published)

He then lectured for an hour showing how any one element could be twisted just a little to nullify a law.

Harry Reid is standing his ground saying that the Bundys and his posse have violated the law. Unfortunately, I have to agree with him. They are indeed violating laws, but therein is our American problem. We have been so ingrained by our culture to worship and obey the law that we no longer recognize the true color of it. And during this time, our leaders have been changing the color of laws to favor them alone.

Let me give you some examples. A lot of those reasonable regulations have gone to the point of absolute insanity, way beyond reasonableness such as five year olds being expelled from school for eating a Pop Tart to shape it like a gun. Or keep in mind that laws are now being written by quasi government corporations and industry lobbyists. Mind you, some of these laws are not allowed to be read until after the legislators have passed them. Which brings me to the "Good of All" part. It is painfully obvious that many laws are geared for the 1% and not the majority of "All".

Then there is the Promulgation rule. All of our laws are indeed promulgated (published). But the problem is a billion laws are passed each year, some thousands of pages thick. There is no way a citizen can know of these laws. Our government has gone crazy issuing them, and for a reason. I believe that the laws are written by industry itself to shield industry. They are the only ones that know of all the “Get Out Of Jail Free” clauses in them. They use them as a shield when they are in trouble. The rest of us are unaware of them as they are buried so deep. Our laws are riddled with them.

So now let's go back to the original definition of laws. The above paragraphs should show you how the Bundys were in violation of "laws". It was planned that way. There was no way they could not be in violation of laws. But now we understand that the vast majority of those laws are null and void by the mere definition of law.

It is time that we clear out all of the unconstitutional and null laws. But we have been so trained by the word "law" that we can no longer recognize the true color of law. In order to keep the Cabal from enslaving us from their "color of law", it may require a blind Master Color Mixer to take law back to it's true color!

End of article

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!