Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
It's Time to Congratulate Jill Bachman, Winner of the 331ST POTW
6/28/2012 4:32:10 PM

THE 331ST

Jill Bachman

Jill Bachman"s Bio:

My husband and I have lived in the same small town location since graduating from college, and we spent most of our time raising our family and working very hard in pursuit of the American Dream. We raised 3 wonderful children, had a small ranchette with horses and all varieties of 4-H aniimals, and we owned a small business in Engineering and Architectural design.

But, the truth of the matter was that the business owned us, and we did not have the time to enjoy life!. Once our children left home, we also found the ranchette also owned us! So, it was time to do some serious thinking about our future. Taking our frustrations very seriously, we downsized our downtown office location, and moved the office to our home. That was a monumental endeavor, but it truly FELT like the first step to freedom.

Then we decided to downsize further, and move to a mountainous lake community at the 4500 ft. elevation level, and thoroughly realize the benefits of working "anywhere" from home........except for the snow So, with our newly found Freedom of Lifestyle, we again moved ..... back to our small town location in the valley, and thanked our lucky stars when we found a home on a small peaceful lake......in fact, the ONLY lake in town. We hated leaving all that beautiful water behind, so now we again have our "water fix." And, the best part is we are now closer to our children and grandchildren, and we are finally WARM again.

Choosing the right Internet Business and Team can be challenging. You want a business and a team that has experience, knowledge, integrity, and of course, innovative ideas. And, we can honestly tell you we have experienced, tested, failed and succeeded at it all. On all counts, we have the background, knowledge, and desire to help you succeed.

Thank you,
Jill

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Jill Bachman, Winner of the 331ST POTW
6/28/2012 4:33:36 PM

Hello Jill,

Congratulations, on winning the 331ST POTW. I hope you enjoy your time as the Person of the Week and again congratulations.

Regrads,

Barry

+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/28/2012 6:30:02 PM
CONGRATULATIONS JILL!!!!!

Great to see you here, I pray that you have a wonderful and blessed week!!!

ENJOY!!!

Take care,
Jo
VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/28/2012 7:19:29 PM

Hi Jill,

Just stopped by to say CONGRATS!

Have A Terrific Week My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Gail Chamberlain

663 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/28/2012 7:43:07 PM
Jill, You deserve this!

http://www.uselessgraphics.com/Congrat.gif
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!