Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Thank You, Thank You, THANK YOU!
6/19/2012 9:35:27 PM
Hello AdLandPro Friends,

Thank you all for your active participation in AdLandPro and the "Copy & Paste Advertising" forum. My husband and Internet Marketing Coach (Ken Wolff) and I have been blessed over the last few years with so many valuable resources...more than we can possibly use. So, we are paying much of that forward by sharing our abundance with our friends in the Copy & Paste Advertising and Deal of the Day forums.

Copy & Paste Advertising forum Description: Better than free advertising here. You advertise your primary business, websites, blogs or what every you like. So many programs have ads that you can copy and paste. This is a great place to do that. Don't have a primary business, affiliate program? No Problem. Find one here, join, copy and paste the promotions (substituting your links of course). Step 1. Join the forum. Step 2. Click on New Topic Step 3. Post your ad. WE do step 4 for you! We pay your ads forward!

Deal of the Day forum Description:

Most of us who are marketing on line have great deals to offer. This forum is a place where you can post your best offer each day, including links to your websites, pages, ads etc. What a deal huh? It doesn't get any better than that anywhere except here. We will advertise your ads for you. See today's topics:...

Now we need to apologize as we often take on more than we can do in our passion to help others. We are volunteer hosts at the Richardson Park Marina. marina

We had the Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony one moth ago and have been working like our boss says 24/7 ever since. We do get a little time off each week but it is not enough to get all that we need to do done. Anyway, we have fallen behind in our promise to pay your ads forward. We will catch up ASAP.

Thank your for your patience.

Elaine

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Thank You, Thank You, THANK YOU!
6/24/2012 2:33:33 AM
Thanks again for your continued support and participation in the "Copy & Paste Advertising" We are in the process of catching up. Here is how this is going to work. I plan on paying equal attention to new ads from new participants and older ads from all members of this forum. Today I am going back to a post in March that I missed.

I of course encourage you to look at all of the ads from all of the members. You will see that some of them are duplicates which is OK. They will not receive as quick of a response as the new and unique ads but are very much appreciated just the same. I will attempt to catch up and pay them all forward with new and unique forms of marketing resources.

Your comments with your back-links and graphics are encouraged in all threads in this forum.
Froggy Thanks
Hop On Over To FroggyHits Today!

Elaine

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!