Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
It's Time to Congratulate Sam Sunday, Winner of the 329TH POTW
6/15/2012 1:21:30 PM

THE 329TH

Sam Sunday

Sam Sunday's Bio:

Hello friends,

Let me express my appreciation to everyone of you for once again voting me the community's POTW for a third time. I am indeed elated and humbled.

I am Sam Sunday, known as SAMIPLUS in the net, and from the West African Country of Nigeria where I live and work. Though a Petroleum Geoscientist by profession, I have high interest in writing, publishing, photography, website building and internet marketing where possible (I am still learning online marketing and not very comfortable with it yet).
I also enjoy making great friends, travelling, good jokes, inspiring stories, children, giving a helping hand to those in need and praising God the Creator.

I joined Adlandpro community on November 26, 2006 and have tried to remain active ever since.
The community has offered me the best opportunity of meeting wonderful friends from all around the globe most of whom are endowed with rich streams of wisdom and I must confess I have benefited immensely from their wealth of experience.
What make the community special are its provision of free marketing platform for members and the offer of free interactive forums where active members can recreate and showcase their talents or interest in the internet. I always say, if you like freedom of social networking with a difference and want to interact with highly experienced and mature friends, your best bet is ALP; it is a community of very special people!

My forum – Samiplus Express won the best forum Award for 2007 and you are invited to join us and get inspired.
Forum Link is>> http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/21030/Samiplus-Express.aspx?flag=5110samiplus

I have won the POTW as below:
POTW Awards:
POTW #105 (29-07-2007)
POTW #195 (24-06-2009)
POTW #329 (15-06-2012)

Please also find time to visit my website at www.samiplus.com. If I am not in your friends' list, kindly extend your invite to me.

Finally, let me thank Bogdan Fiedur for his creation of ALP and Barry for keeping the POTW forum alive and thus presenting me again with this opportunity of introducing myself to the growing number of ALP community.

Thank you.
Sam Sunday.
www.samiplus.com

Adland's Forum of Inspirations

+0
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Sam Sunday, Winner of the 329TH POTW
6/15/2012 3:28:52 PM
Sami,

Congratulations Comments

Well deserved! In my book you are person of 52 weeks per year. Great Nigerian Guy (GNG) - that's how I've addressed this note,
sending one of my Green Marsian Gullivers (GMG) to deliver it here.

You Are Special Picture

Enjoy your week dear friend!
Love you,

GBG <3 :))

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/15/2012 4:33:02 PM
Thank you Lady BB.
You are a friend in a million and an inspiration per excellence!
God bless you!!

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/16/2012 2:15:45 AM
SAM SUNDAY
wishing you a wonderful weekl
as our 329
POTW

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Nellie .

594 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/16/2012 2:19:26 AM
It's Time to Congratulate Sam Sunday, Winner of the 329TH POTW! Sam is special!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!