Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
It's Time to Congratulate Myrna Ferguson, Winner of the 326TH POTW
5/25/2012 3:01:30 PM

THE 326th

Myrna Ferguson

Myrna Ferguson's Bio:

Being on Adlandpro has been one of my best experience for me. ALP has a lot of meaning for me, because of all the great people I have meet, and have become very close friends.

Gardening is very important to me. As many years as I have been gardening it is always amazing to me to see those wonderful plants come up through the earth and become a beet, beans, onion or whatever seed that was planted it is awesome. We need to take care of our Mother Earth and stop putting all the poisons into the soil. I know this is where a lot of our illness comes from, that is why I do my gardening naturally. Also the animals, what a delight they are.
A group of us ladies are in a program called Earth Angels I hope you will visit the page here or http://netpros.homestead.com/AngelPostcards.html

We are excited about our new venture in life.

Thank you,
Myrna Ferguson

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Myrna Ferguson, Winner of the 326TH POTW
5/25/2012 3:03:16 PM

Hi Myrna,

A good race with some good members and you came out on top! Congratulations Myrna, well deserved and I hope you enjoy your time as the 326TH Person of the Week.

Sincerely,
Barry

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/25/2012 4:25:16 PM

Hello Dearest Friend Myrna!

I am so Glad to see YOU being Recognized as the 326th POTW.

You do so much for this Community and for Everyone within... You are so very much deserving of this Award. CONGRATULATIONS!

To all of You who don't know Myrna, I strongly recommend that You invite Her to be your Friend. They say that an Image is worth a thousand words... so here is what I have to say about Myrna; she is...

CONGRATULATIONS again Dear Friend!

Hugs, Love & Blessings

Alain (http://bit.ly/JqLLQ1)

+0
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/25/2012 6:12:37 PM

myrna.gif

To my special friend, my hearty congrats on winning POTW 326th!!!

mixed Flowers, mixed Bouquets, mixed flower arrangement

Hugs and much love,
Branka
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/25/2012 6:39:08 PM
CONGRATULATIONS MYRNA!!!! WONDERFUL TO SEE YOU HERE!!!

ENJOY YOUR WEEK!!!

My daughter has a large container garden, she has green beans, tomatoes, bell peppers, hot peppers, catnip, sage, onions, oregano, etc.....sorry I can't remember them all. She is using a dehydrator to store food stuffs and herbs. She has containers on her front porch and in her back yard. She was never interested in my house plants or gardens when she was young. But she has gone nuts over her container gardening! She is using scotts soil and water. She is also making breads of all kinds, costing around 37cents a loaf for ingredients, and it is delicious! I'm truly proud of her, mainly because my house was full of house plants year round and she had no interest.. I will send her your link. Thank you

HAVE A WONDERFUL AND BLESSED WEEK!!!
VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!