Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Barrack Obama
5/17/2012 10:21:01 AM
Barrack Obama
Barrack Obama no need for a review.
You have had 4 years of him. How does it feel?

If you intend to vote for
Barrack Obama

First
Google ... George Soros Barrack Obama Anti Christ.
+0
Roy
Roy Leazer

112 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Barrack Obama
5/17/2012 10:39:15 AM
It feels like 4 years of the chronic abuse of the filibuster. Obama has not been able to make any substantial changes the agenda of the previous regime. Everything is essentially as it was when he came into office. The bank bailouts were Bush. Obama Care is 95% Romney. Same crap, different blame.
+0
5/17/2012 1:50:22 PM
It's time to stop living in the world of fairies and demons. Put the black book up on the shelf along side Hans Christian Anderson and Grimms and stop using it to cause wars among people. Barack Obama is no more the anti-christ (which is only a fictional character, by the way) than you are or I am. You people need to stop the blatant BS, get down off your high horse and come back to reality! I am sick to death of all you freakin right wingers. All I have heard from all of you since the inauguration is whining and crying, you all sound like a bunch of cry babies! JUST STOP THE MADNESS AND GROW UP!!
Jim Roberts jjasrob@gmail.com 740-232-4298
+0
Roy
Roy Leazer

112 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/18/2012 12:50:09 PM
Besides, you don't really need an antichrist. You just need a bunch of people who love money more than they love their fellow man (and, of course, the best government their money can buy).
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!