Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Mitt Romney
5/20/2012 8:04:12 PM
Whose on a coon hunt? You are the one that decided to open this can of worms either have the guts to finish or retract your statement. You went hunting and found out you didn't want what you were hunting. Admit it or keep your mouth covered.

Quote:
Jim, in my opinion you are nuts....you are someone who wants to go on a "coon hunt"!!!!!!!!!!!! You are entitled to your opinion, but I will not argue with you.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2012 2:44:01 PM
I do apologize for the use of coon hunt, that was inappropriate and uncalled for. But that's it, no other retractions, no more responses to your posts.

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

Take care,
Jo
VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/25/2012 9:24:15 PM
QUOTE FROM JIM ALLEN III
" Whose on a coon hunt? You are the one that decided to open this can of worms either have the guts to finish or retract your statement. You went hunting and found out you didn't want what you were hunting. Admit it or keep your mouth covered"

I wasn't going to reply to Jim Allen III, but after reading his post, quoted above, I couldn't resist. In my opinion, this man apparently has no education. He cannot compose correct sentences... "Whose on a coon hunt".....so incorrect..... I think he should have said "Who is on a coon hunt"!!!! He seems to have no idea of how to use punctuation marks, or capitalization....etc. In my opinion, his idea of political conversation, is to attack. In my opinion, all he knows how to do in order to be involved in ANY CONVERSATION on any subject is to attack and belittle persons involved in the topic. Just a trouble maker, in the 1st degree. Of course that is just my opinion.

I certainly want to apologize to the owner of this forum. And I pray that ALP members will do their best to support this forum.

Take care,
Jo
VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/25/2012 10:16:52 PM
Who's on a COON HUNT? Jo Matthias, you are the mealy mouthed sorry excuse for a person. You chose to attack and here you go again! If I am such a bad person why do you keep sending me requests for games and stuff in FB? Then you come here and slam me.

Is it that time of year when you are crying in your beer? Remember how many times in the past you came to your senses and apologized.

Here is another. Your slanderous snipe means nothing but I will not let you get by without coming back. Keep replying and I will let folks know what your real issue is. You up for that? Keep it up, I can play your game really well.
jimallen_ani.gif

Quote:
QUOTE FROM JIM ALLEN III
" Whose on a coon hunt? You are the one that decided to open this can of worms either have the guts to finish or retract your statement. You went hunting and found out you didn't want what you were hunting. Admit it or keep your mouth covered"

I wasn't going to reply to Jim Allen III, but after reading his post, quoted above, I couldn't resist. In my opinion, this man apparently has no education. He cannot compose correct sentences... "Whose on a coon hunt".....so incorrect..... I think he should have said "Who is on a coon hunt"!!!! He seems to have no idea of how to use punctuation marks, or capitalization....etc. In my opinion, his idea of political conversation, is to attack. In my opinion, all he knows how to do in order to be involved in ANY CONVERSATION on any subject is to attack and belittle persons involved in the topic. Just a trouble maker, in the 1st degree. Of course that is just my opinion.

I certainly want to apologize to the owner of this forum. And I pray that ALP members will do their best to support this forum.

Take care,
Jo

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!