Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jack Sunshine

5397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Mother's Day SALE!... Purchase any 3 Items.... SAVE 67% Plus 30%!
5/6/2012 10:01:12 PM
Avoid the cold and heat up with some Sunshine as we celebrate springtime freshness and think about the upcoming Mother's Day Holiday on May 13th. SAVE 30% OFF on ANY order when you purchase at least 3 items at www.SunshineJewelry.com Due to popular demand offer has been extended from last weekend and ends on Monday, May 14th, 2012 at Midnight...don't delay ...place your order today!
We have jewels to wear and jewels to share for the entire family, already discounted 67% OFF Retail Prices. Bangles, Earrings, Bracelets, Neclaces, Rings, Personalized Jewelry and more! Just enter order at least 3 items and enter Discount Code 3G3 at checkout!
Cannot be combined with other offers. Prior sales excluded. Limited time only...Offer expires midnight Monday, May 14th, 2012.

Visit www.SunshineJewelry.com and see our Extensive Collection of Jewelry for the Entire Family
Remember Mom with Sunshine! Sunday, May 13th
Flowers die in a week, a gift from Sunshine Jewelry will last a lifetime! Make mom, grandmom and auntie happy on their special day.

Shop the thousands of items at www.SunshineJewelry.com
Sunshine Jewelry www.sunshinejewelry.com Trivita http://www.trivita.com/13941842
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Mother's Day SALE!... Purchase any 3 Items.... SAVE 67% Plus 30%!
5/13/2012 9:04:39 PM
Happy Mother's Day
Hi Jack,

Sorry I did not catch this sooner. We have been very busy in our offline gig getting ready for the grand opening at Richardson Park. We are the Marina Host.

Better late than never. I will pay it forward right now.

Elaine
Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Mother's Day SALE!... Purchase any 3 Items.... SAVE 67% Plus 30%!
5/13/2012 9:42:00 PM
HSM

My friend Jack Sunshine had the winning ad in the Copy & Paste Advertising forum for Mother's Day. I just paid it forward by sending it to all 22,164 of my active friends in HotSpotMailer. Jack's profile

Here is what I sent them:
Hi HSM Friends,

Stop! Don't read this message here. Read it in the "Copy & Paste Advertising" forum in AdLandPro where the graphics and links are live and clickable.

My friend Jack Sunshine had the winning ad of the day today on Mother's Day. Here it is:

Avoid the cold and heat up with some Sunshine as we celebrate springtime freshness and think about the upcoming Mother's Day Holiday on May 13th. SAVE 30% OFF on ANY order when you purchase at least 3 items at www.SunshineJewelry.com Due to popular demand offer has been extended from last weekend and ends on Monday, May 14th, 2012 at Midnight...don't delay ...place your order today!
We have jewels to wear and jewels to share for the entire family, already discounted 67% OFF Retail Prices. Bangles, Earrings, Bracelets, Neclaces, Rings, Personalized Jewelry and more! Just enter order at least 3 items and enter Discount Code 3G3 at checkout!
Cannot be combined with other offers. Prior sales excluded. Limited time only...Offer expires midnight Monday, May 14th, 2012.

Visit www.SunshineJewelry.com and see our Extensive Collection of Jewelry for the Entire Family
Remember Mom with Sunshine! Sunday, May 13th
Flowers die in a week, a gift from Sunshine Jewelry will last a lifetime! Make mom, grandmom and auntie happy on their special day.

Shop the thousands of items at www.SunshineJewelry.com
Sunshine Jewelry www.sunshinejewelry.com Trivita http://www.trivita.com/13941842
You too can get better than free advertising.

Join AdLandPro:

http://community.adlandpro.com/welcome/oregonsunflower.aspx

Join the "Copy & Paste Advertising" forum.

Description: Better than free advertising here. You advertise your primary business, websites, blogs or what every you like. So many programs have ads that you can copy and paste. This is a great place to do that. Don't have a primary business, affiliate program? No Problem. Find one here, join, copy and paste the promotions (substituting your links of course). Step 1. Join the forum. Step 2. Click on New Topic Step 3. Post your ad. WE do step 4 for you! We pay your ads forward!

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/545878/Copy-Paste-Advertising.aspx

Kind regards,

Elaine
Tired of being about to email your ads once a week or once a day?

Well look no more as the *
HotSpotMailer* has
just opened its doors. Find the hotspots and
get even more people to email - easy.

*Email as often as you want.

*Unlimited Email Advertising & Unlimited Earnings.

*All the extra's are dirt cheap too!

Click here to Join
HotSpotMailer!

Don't hesitant and give it a try!

Regards,
Elaine

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0