Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Spamming
4/24/2012 7:31:36 PM

Francisco LOVES to spam everyone.

Suggest you don't make friends

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Spamming
4/24/2012 8:11:35 PM
Quote:

Francisco LOVES to spam everyone.

Suggest you don't make friends

We played this broken record before haven't we? Yep during his POTW Election win last year, many chose to besmirch this person.

I understand your frustration about spamming, but the solution is to restrict your forums to members only, Roger. I know you deleted your own thread trying to delete his post, but, this guy did not delete your forum thread, did he?

I believe Bogdan, salvaged your thread did he not? I hope he was able to.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/24/2012 9:11:29 PM

Hi Jim,

Yes, and I hoped that if I had over-reacted before I would trust him this time when he asked for friendship. What happened?

Not only did he spam my forum but when I replied to one of his many personal message adverts by clicking his unsubscribe link he then spammed my personal email.

I will report him if he doesn't listen. This is his biggest problem, he never replies just churns out adverts.

Yes, I deleted my thread because after deleting his I returned and found it still there so deleted it again and my own thread disappeared.

This posting was really to show him how it feels.

So far Bogdan hasn't managed to repost the forum.

Roger

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/25/2012 3:12:10 AM
Always refresh after posting or deleting to see your changes, Roger. Hopefully he (BF) can recover the forum for you.

Jim

Quote:

Hi Jim,

Yes, and I hoped that if I had over-reacted before I would trust him this time when he asked for friendship. What happened?

Not only did he spam my forum but when I replied to one of his many personal message adverts by clicking his unsubscribe link he then spammed my personal email.

I will report him if he doesn't listen. This is his biggest problem, he never replies just churns out adverts.

Yes, I deleted my thread because after deleting his I returned and found it still there so deleted it again and my own thread disappeared.

This posting was really to show him how it feels.

So far Bogdan hasn't managed to repost the forum.

Roger

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/25/2012 8:39:11 AM