Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Can you recommend me how to lose a lot of weight in a healthy way?
4/18/2012 7:18:55 AM
As much as I recall I have been always overweight, and now I really think I'm the heaviest I've ever been. It all started after I stop playing sport in my high school, and I started working in a fast food restaurant. Because of working very long hours I started eating in the wrong way, and I rarely exercised. But right now I think the time of change came, and I really would like to get rid of body fat once and for all. You probably will ask me what motivated me? Nothing much. It's just I’ve a young son, and I would like to set a good example for him. I have tried so many diet programs and diet products that I am just tired of them. At this point I want to try somewhat different that's why I purchased fat burners like Adipex. I have been taking it for some time now, and I really see good results. But, I don't eat very healthy, and I do not go to a fitness center very often. It's just that I don't have a lot of time cause of my work. I really worry about my weight loss cause I want to do it in the right way this time. Do you have ideas what I should do to lose body fat in a healthy way?
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!