Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
It's Time to Congratulate Dennis Clairmont, Winner of the 321ST POTW
4/13/2012 3:06:37 PM

The 321ST

Dennis Clairmont

Dennis Clairmont'Bio:

Hello Everyone Dennis Clairmont here From Beautiful Nova Scotia Canada Where the whales play and the fishing is the best in canada.

To start off I worked all through Canada and in the USA in my younger days I was no angel but I think I was always a decent guy just in the wrong place at the wrong time.I drowned when i was 6 years old and somehow they brought me back. I was mugged the Doctors told me i was dead for 20 minutes came to in the hospital with burn marks on my chest where old Dr.Shocked me back into
the world of the living. That's 2 lives used 7 left to go.

I married a great girl we have 3 sons 2 grand kids.Myself and Sandy my wife live with 1 dog Trigger and her 3 cats the boys there men now all moved out all working none in jail and all doing well 2 married off 1 getting ready to this summer.

Most of my family work at www.register.com as managers and web designers.
We love to take trips in my speed boat and tour around the coast
off Yarmouth N.S. to the over 300 islands just a few miles off shore.I laso love the deep woods sitting quietly on lake frontage at the camp living like the old days but a back up generator to watch TV at night lol.

Sandy and i also love just to take Trigger take a few day trip in the car with nowhere special to go.The Price of Fuel these days is the killer. Put me in a 4x4 truck in the muck and i'm happy ATV ok that'll do. I have been in the construction industry 20 plus years you name it we built it.

I have been in the fishing industry for many years shipping to all corners of the globe. I may be a dreamer but i have invented some useful inventions and tools.Why work harder when you can work smarter is a great motto. I have had a Dream like many of you to earn money in online marketing Ive learned tons from many of my online friends and associates.Most of it right here.

I've heard it said old dogs can not learn new tricks.As for myself i had to look learn and listen to everyone i came in contact with.Everyone has something to offer there is always a little something we can learn.I love to help people I'm being asked to mentor people every second day all i can do is give advice of my walk through the marketing world.We all must walk our own road and hope the wise give us there good advice.I use Adlandpro as my Marketing home base If i need anything answered there's always help in adland if you ask for it or just to chat i've made many great friends in this community.

At this time of the marketing game i do well with a few programs. These days i'm working with Cost Per View Programs CPV for short. It's said these programs are like a 100% legal virus. I have had good success in this kind of traffic source but there are many tips and tricks we can use to help us make it better and faster.

What i'm hoping is to build in adlandpro is a CPV group for testers also for the new software that's being programed for people interested in this kind of web traffic program.' Please check my profile under groups i welcome everyone or if you need info i'll be happy to answer.

We'll Folks i'll sign off for don't be a stranger To your success

Dennis

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Dennis Clairmont, Winner of the 321ST POTW
4/13/2012 3:10:49 PM
Quote:

The 321ST

Dennis Clairmont

Dennis Clairmont'Bio:

Hello Everyone Dennis Clairmont here From Beautiful Nova Scotia Canada Where the whales play and the fishing is the best in canada.

To start off I worked all through Canada and in the USA in my younger days I was no angel but I think I was always a decent guy just in the wrong place at the wrong time.I drowned when i was 6 years old and somehow they brought me back. I was mugged the Doctors told me i was dead for 20 minutes came to in the hospital with burn marks on my chest where old Dr.Shocked me back into
the world of the living. That's 2 lives used 7 left to go.

I married a great girl we have 3 sons 2 grand kids.Myself and Sandy my wife live with 1 dog Trigger and her 3 cats the boys there men now all moved out all working none in jail and all doing well 2 married off 1 getting ready to this summer.

Most of my family work at www.register.com as managers and web designers.
We love to take trips in my speed boat and tour around the coast
off Yarmouth N.S. to the over 300 islands just a few miles off shore.I laso love the deep woods sitting quietly on lake frontage at the camp living like the old days but a back up generator to watch TV at night lol.

Sandy and i also love just to take Trigger take a few day trip in the car with nowhere special to go.The Price of Fuel these days is the killer. Put me in a 4x4 truck in the muck and i'm happy ATV ok that'll do. I have been in the construction industry 20 plus years you name it we built it.

I have been in the fishing industry for many years shipping to all corners of the globe. I may be a dreamer but i have invented some useful inventions and tools.Why work harder when you can work smarter is a great motto. I have had a Dream like many of you to earn money in online marketing Ive learned tons from many of my online friends and associates.Most of it right here.

I've heard it said old dogs can not learn new tricks.As for myself i had to look learn and listen to everyone i came in contact with.Everyone has something to offer there is always a little something we can learn.I love to help people I'm being asked to mentor people every second day all i can do is give advice of my walk through the marketing world.We all must walk our own road and hope the wise give us there good advice.I use Adlandpro as my Marketing home base If i need anything answered there's always help in adland if you ask for it or just to chat i've made many great friends in this community.

At this time of the marketing game i do well with a few programs. These days i'm working with Cost Per View Programs CPV for short. It's said these programs are like a 100% legal virus. I have had good success in this kind of traffic source but there are many tips and tricks we can use to help us make it better and faster.

What i'm hoping is to build in adlandpro is a CPV group for testers also for the new software that's being programed for people interested in this kind of web traffic program.' Please check my profile under groups i welcome everyone or if you need info i'll be happy to answer.

We'll Folks i'll sign off for don't be a stranger To your success

Dennis

dance.gif

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
4/13/2012 3:11:18 PM

Hi Dennis,

Congratulations! It's great to see you here. It was a very good race against some very fine members of the community, but you prevailed. I hope you enjoy your time as the 321ST Person of the Week. Have a great week.

Regards,

Barry

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/13/2012 4:19:17 PM

Hello Dennis,

Just had to stop by and say...

Have A Wonderful Week My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/13/2012 4:58:46 PM
CONGRATULATIONS
TO ONE OF THE MOST INSPIRING ADLANDPRO VETERANS!

DENNIS, I'D READ YOUR BIOGRAPHY AT LEAST ONCE MORE. It's great to learn about your so interesting life, thanks for sharing it.

Enjoy your week. Best wishes to you and Sandy, to your sons and their families.

Sincerely,
Branka Babic
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!