Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Weathersbee

285 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Job Vs Home Business
4/9/2012 3:13:18 PM

I would like to talk a little today about having a Job Vs having a home business where you are the boss.

A Job,

A job is what many of us have today. You work a set schedule and you get 40 to 50 hours a week. You know what you will bring home every week. You have to get up and get ready for work at the same time everyday. You get a shower, eat breakfast and warm up the car and drive to work.

Fight the traffic to get to work and walk in set down at your desk or work station. Then you say to yourself something like this. 'There has to be a better way'.

The day is done, time to fight the traffic to get back home. Spend a few hours with family, off to bed and get up and do it all over again.

Yes, there is a better way.

Home Business,

A home business can give you time freedom and financial freedom.

You don't have to get up and drive to work, because you are already there, at home.

You have no boss to order you around, you are the boss.

You can set your own hours and work when you want to work.

One thing we do have to remember though. You are the boss of your home business. That means you have to keep yourself in check. Sure it is great to have no one to answer to, but, you do have to answer to yourself. It will be up to you to write down the things that you need to do for the day and carry out all of those things.

Planning is so important and we need to plan our day, week and month. This is nothing like our job, we don't have someone planning our work week for us. So make sure you plan.

A great thing about being in business for yourself and not a job is the time freedom we have. It is true the first year that you are in business you will have to put a lot blood, sweat and tears into your business and may not have a lot of time freedom in the first year. When you have established yourself and have built a large organization it is then when you start getting the time freedom. Even if you have taken a week or two off, the business will keep on growing and the income will still be coming in. By this time you have people in your organization that can keep the training going and make the calls while you are away, thus giving us the time freedom we have worked so hard to achieve.

I don't know about you, but, I am leaning more in the direction of a home business. As a matter of fact I am working hard everyday to make the transition from Job to home business every day. It does take a lot of hard work, but, just remember your "Why" like I do and one day it will happen and you really can fire your boss at work.

Wishing each and everyone of you reading this much success in life and business. Here is to our health and wealth!

Don Weathersbee
Restart Your Life

I started Alternative Defense because of the high crime rate. I feel it is personal responsibility to protect yourself. Not everyone wants or is it legal in some states and cities to carry a concealed weapon. So what would be an alternative to carrying such a weapon. That is where Alternative Defense comes in. We carry many different types of products to choose from such as; Personal Alarms, MACE, Pepper Spray, Stun Guns, Animal Repellents, Safety Lights, Knives, Metal Detectors, Diversion Safes, Child Safety Products, Instructional Fighting DVD’s and much more. Please click the link to the right to learn more about Alternative Defense. Alternative Defense Thank You, Don Weathersbee Your friend and Servant!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!