Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Thanks for joining The Click Voyager Team!
3/30/2012 6:25:00 PM
Hi ALP Friends,

Thank you for those who joined the Click Voyager Team!
Username Name Join Date Referrals Credits Earned (Today) Your Earnings (Today)

chatressnaeko nugrohoMar 05, 201202370.00 (0.00)474 (0)
memoonamemoona aliMar 16, 20120300.00 (0.00)60 (0)
joytechjojo jatmikoMar 29, 2012034.00 (34.00)6.8 (6.8)
zaniia0097zaniia khanApr 05, 201202.00 (0.00)0.4 (0)
ezconceptBeverley WatsonApr 05, 20123210.00 (0.00)42 (0)
redhorse69@hronnie mizeApr 05, 201200.00 (0.00)0 (0)
rizwan12amir habibApr 10, 20120284.00 (0.00)56.8 (0)
JohanhJohan HaywardApr 11, 201200.00 (0.00)0 (0)
mohdsaadsaad rajaApr 24, 20120312.00 (0.00)62.4 (0)
krishna1953 Krishna NarasimhanAug 14, 2012436333.00 (3670.00)7266.6 (734)

eko nugroho and memoona ali joined before the current promotion but I am putting them on the team and transfering 50,000 credits to them to help them get started.

100000 Credits Transferred Successfully!
A Message Has Been Sent To Notify krishna1953

50000 Credits Transferred Successfully!
A Message Has Been Sent To Notify mohdsaad

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify Johanh

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify rizwan12

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify joytech

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify memoona

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify chatressna

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify ezconcept

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify redhorse69@h

A special welcome to jojo jatmiko who joined from the current promotion in TopTierTraffic.

How Would You Like 50 or 100 Thousand Credits?

TopTierTraffic Logo

You Have An Email From Your Upline!

Hi TTT Friends,

This is simple so I will keep it short. You will receive 9 credits for reading this message...but wait...there is Oh Sooo Much More available to you if you click on through.

The page you are going to for credits is my thank you to my upline for the example he has set in AdLandPro and Click Voyager. I am just getting started in following his example and paying it forward. That is the title of his forum BTW..."Having Success Pay It Forward!"

My sponsor is none other than my mentor, my best friend, my husband Ken Wolff. He brought me into this thing kicking and screaming but now I am so glad that he did. I have accumulated almost 3 million credits just having fun surfing, playing the games and getting massive traffic to the sites that I have in rotation. I am now going to share a lot of those credits with to help you get started in this great program.

Step 1 will be to Join AdLandPro. If you are already a member of AdLandPro send me an invitation to be friends. I love sharing strategies for success with all my friends.

Step 2 will be to join Click Voyager.

When you join Click Voyager I will transfer 50 thousand credits to you to help you get started. If you take advantage of the OTO (one time offer) and sign up as a Gold Member(and I strongly encourage you to do that), I will transfer 100 thousand credits to you. I do not think I would be in the place that I am in this program if i had not signed up as a Gold Member.

The links to join both Click Voyager and AdLandPro can be found on the page you go to for credits.

I look forward to getting to know you better and sharing strategies for success.

Elaine
Click Here to see the page that TTT downline went to for credits.

Elaine
Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Thanks for joining The Click Voyager Team!
4/11/2012 5:59:50 AM
Hello AdLandPro Friends

I just transfered 50,000 credits to our newest member of the Click Voyager Team!

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify rizwan12

Read my offer in the message I sent to 1,137 of my downline in TopTierTraffic.

You too can receive 50 to 100 thousand credits for joining the most generous traffic generating program on the Internet. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain.

Regards,

Elaine

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/12/2012 2:31:30 AM
Hello Click Voyager Team in AdLandPro!

A big welcome to our newest member Johan Hayward.
Please visit Johan's profile and if he is not on your friends list, send him an invitation.

Click Here to see Johan's sites in rotation in Click Voyager. Keep clicking the refresh button until you have seen all of his sites. If any of them catch your interest save them to your favorites, or go ahead and join the programs.

A few pointers to all of our new members. You have to be have to have a sense of urgency right away to discover all of the benefits of this program. Start Clicking down the left column reading every word on every page and taking action where needed.

Home

Member News

Account

Upgrade

Account Stats

Edit Websites

Assign Credits

Edit Banners

Edit Text Links

Online Bookmarks

Splash Pages

Log Out

Referrals

Referral Stats

Promo Material

Earn Credits

Surf For Credits

Click Voyage

Win Credits

Surfing League

Referral Contest

Top Clickers

CV Letter Hunt

Credit Lottery

CV Slots

Trading Area

Trade Points

Buy Credits

Spend Credits

Daily Sponsor Site

Community

Bribes!

Transfer Credits

Communications

Please add you comments and questions to any of the threads in the Click Voyager Team forum.
Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/25/2012 7:12:24 AM
Hello AdLandPro Friends

I just transfered 50,000 credits to our newest member of the Click Voyager Team saad raja
!

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify mohdsaad

Read my offer in the message I sent to 1,137 of my downline in TopTierTraffic.

You too can receive 50 to 100 thousand credits for joining the most generous traffic generating program on the Internet. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain.

Regards,

Elaine

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/29/2012 1:07:47 PM
Hi Click Voyager Team!

Please welcome Krishna Narasimhan to the team. Here is a message that I sent to Krishna:
=============================================================
Hi Krishna,

Thank you for joining and upgrading to Gold in Click Voyager. I am happy to transfer 100,000 credits to you and encourage you to experience all that this wonderful Traffic Exchange has to offer. If you check the Referral Stats you can see the activity of your downline. You have 4 so far. I can see that you have experienced quite a bit of CV by the amount of credits that you have earned.

Using the Promotion Material you can build a large downline here. Communicating with your downline and encouraging them will bring you exponential results in the programs you promote here. There is also a synergy created when promoting Click Voyager in other communities like AdLandPro. I would be happy to share strategies for success with you. I am sure you may have some ideas that I have not tried.

One of my favorite things to do is to play the Daily Sponsor site. As soon as the day starts, which is at 4:00 P.M. Pacific time here in Oregon, on the West Coast of the USA, I place a bid and get one of my sites up. Quite often I win the site of the day. If you place a small bid it is often outbid soon after you do that. If you place a higher bid it will often stay until close to the end of the day. Some clever people wait until the last minute of the day and place a bid earning the Site of the Day.

I hope this is not too much information. Let me know if you have any questions and or ideas to share.

Your friend and sponsor,

Elaine

A Message Has Been Sent To Notify krishna1953

==============================================================
Like many of you I have not surfed as much as when we started this team. Your comments and suggestions are encouraging and always welcome here.

I love Mondays in Click Voyager! Next Monday is Labor Day in the US and Canada. In honor of that holiday I am going to award matching bonuses to all CV Team Members who are in the top 200 Clickers. It would be a good idea to get in a little practice in the days ahead. Have fun with this. I will.

Elaine

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!