Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Vote for the 319TH POTW
3/22/2012 4:43:13 PM

The 319TH

Award Vote

Person of the Week Vote is a selection of members based on their actions and activities to promote and socialize within the Adland community.

There will be a list of 4 or 5 names to vote on every week and as a member you can vote by selecting one of the members from the list of the eligible in a polling thread. The member with the most votes will be Person of the Week.

Vote for your Favorite! If you don't know the selected candidates click on their photos below to look over their profile!
Click on the radio button beside the person you are voting for and then click on the vote button. Vote for your favorite, your friend or who you think deserves it.

The Person of the Week is a great place to meet new members or introduce yourself to them.

For a member to be eligible as one of the POTW vote they must have been logged in for the last 30 days, have a photo, been a member for at least 90 days and not be a previous winner of the POTW within the calendar year.

As a member of Adlandpro you can look at the eligible names below and review their profiles for the Person of the Week. Then cast a vote for your choice in the poll below.

Poll will close on Thursday approximately 12pm Central Time - GMT -6 hours

Robert Talmadge

Member Since Friday, November 04, 2005 Last Activity Wednesday, March 21, 2012 Location Jacksonville, Florida, United States - Friends 865 - Forums 224

Mark Dewey

Member Since Thursday, July 03, 2008 Last Activity Wednesday, March 21, 2012 Location Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States - Friends 949 - Forums 52

Robert Vaughan

Member Since Monday, December 20, 2004 Last Activity Tuesday, March 20, 2012 Location Torquay, Devon, United Kingdom Friends 4276 - Forums 52

Michael Caron

Member Since Wednesday, July 02, 2003 Last Activity Wednesday, March 21, 2012 Location Indianapolis, Indiana, United States - Friends 2037 - Forums 127

Click the radio button beside your selection and then click the Vote square

Vote for the 319TH Person of the Week
319TH POTW Vote
Robert Talmadge - (2)
Mark Dewey - (24)
Robert Vaughan - (16)
Michael Caron - (6)
This poll has expired.
Total Votes: 48

Please login to vote.

Winner for the 319TH POTW will be announced Friday March 30th, 2012.

Person of the Week Archives: http://community.adlandpro.com/FeaturePeople.aspx

Your choice of one of the two options below:

Option # 1

The Social Network Registration package gives you access to Millions of Potential Customers as you are registered to 49 social networks. Through search engines, blog spiders, social network searches, the real visitors to those networks will find your profile and see the products or services you are offering.
We can put you there, setup and register you so you can work on your profile and get started, you can access these social network sites with your My Networks page that will allow you to access each account. This will provide you with an unfair advantage over your competition.

http://community.adlandpro.com/SocialNetworks.aspx

or

Option #2:

The winner of this week's contest will have his/her ad posted to 80,000 recipients through our business or marketing promotional newsletter. These two newsletters are published and mailed out alternately every Wednesday and reach over 80,000 viewers. Another bonus is it’s saved in our archive section so your ad is available for years to search engines and to viewers who are reading our archives.

Marketing Newsletter: http://www.adlandpro.com/opt-in-list/archives/marketing/default.asp

Business Newsletter: http://www.adlandpro.com/opt-in-list/archives/business/default.asp

Regards,
Barry Scott

+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Vote for the 319TH POTW
3/22/2012 4:45:02 PM
Voted :)
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/22/2012 4:51:10 PM
Hi Barry,

Mike Hanes Caron's 35th birthday - second time, would be at the end of this poll.
So, appreciating all candidates, this time (thanks God) I didn't have doubt.

Mike Hanes GO GO GO boy :)!

Good luck to all candidates,

Branka

+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2012 7:46:05 PM
Voted!!!
VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2012 9:18:35 PM

My Vote Is In!

Good Luck To Everyone!

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!