Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7 Day Progressive Super Surfing Reward System!
4/14/2012 8:55:40 PM
Hello Friends,Join ADLandPro

Click Here to Join
this is going to several
communities outside of
AdLandPro

This is a special invitation. You are invited to join the "A Team In Click Voyager!" If you have surfed any number of traffic exchanges you know that Click Voyager is the most rewarding. Your time is valuable! You may want to be compensated for your time right? I am not talking pennies every 30 seconds here. We are talking Credits. Advertising Credits. Lots of Advertising Credits.

Here is how this is going to work. You must opt in by clicking on the "New Reply"
below and saying you want to be on the A Team In Click Voyager, or click on my profile and send me a message.

The reward system will be tracked by your place on the Top Clickers list.

Click Here to see yesterday's winners.

Bonus credits are awarded daily at midnight server time.

Time Until Next Rewards: 07 Hours, 16 Minutes, 16 Seconds

Top Clickers For Tue 17 Apr 2012
Position
Username
Number Of Clicks
Credits Earned
1bapu195313146570.00
2mjoliver11705850.00
3LAKAYE9421884.00
4sxban9224610.00
5TheDiamonds7867860.00

On Tuesday click on Surf For Credits. Click the matching number and view the website while the timer counts down. Click the next matching numbers as they appear at least 25 times or as many times as it takes to stay on the top clickers list. On Wednesday I will Click Here to see Tuesday's winners, the credits they earned and match them. I will do that each day for 7 days.

Surf at least the minimum 25 clicks and be on the Top Clickers list every day for 7 days and I will transfer an additional 10,000 credits to your account. If you miss a day you are out until the following Tuesday and you can start all over again.

On Sunday you need to Surf 250 clicks if you are a free member to earn a free 7 day upgrade to Silver in the Sunday Silver Service Promotion.

On Monday you will want to get in the Race To The Top Of The Click Voyager Leaderboard as you earn 50% more per click. If you qualified for the 7 day upgrade to Silver that is going to make the "7 Day Progressive Super Surfing Reward System" the best place to be on a regular and consistent basis.

Invite your friends to join you on
"A Team In Click Voyager!"

Ken Wolff

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 8:50:21 AM
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: 7 Day Progressive Super Surfing Reward System!
4/16/2012 9:22:57 PM
Congratulations to Jesse Walker the lone qualifier for the Sunday Silver Service 7 day upgrade this week.

jesseoJesse WalkerApr 08, 201207874.50 (930.00)1574.9 (186)

Click Here to see Jesse's site in rotation at Click Voyager!

Click Here to join Click Voyager on Jesse's team.

I expect with the new "7 Day Progressive Super Surfing Reward System" there will be a lot more qualifiers for this upgrade in the weeks ahead.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2012 10:14:11 PM
ListSurfing

I just shared this "7 Day Progressive Super Surfing Reward System" with 3500 of my friends in ListSurfing.

Check it out: Social Traffic Network Meets Social List Mailer

Whether you use viral list builders and safelists
or traffic exchanges, You now can experience
the best of both worlds... with the social experience
carried through-out the whole site.

List Surfing is the first to introduce massive
social elements into a Viral List Mailer:

Click Here for a closer look and to join!

Have fun, interact, get feedback on your site,
"up" your social status, and much more.

I'll see you there,

Ken Wolff

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2012 4:31:05 PM
Hi Team!

You are welcome to add your comments, questions and back links in this thread. Please share your strategies for promoting this brand new "7 Day Progressive Super Surfing Reward System".

Kick-Off of this program is in 7 hours. Oops! My Mistake...The Rewards Start In less than 7 hours! Hurry! Click at least 25 times and get on the Leaderboard! Check to make sure you are on the leaderboard by midnight Click Voyager time.

I just invited 21,961 of my friends in HotSpotMailer to join. I will tell you more about HSM in a minute as it is an awesome resource that you can use to promote any program, but first here is a copy of the invitation that I sent them.

Hi HSM Friends,

Don't read this message here. Read it in the AdLandPro forum you go to for credits. It is a much better read where the important links are live and clickable.

Hello Friends,Join ADLandPro

Click Here to Join

this is going to several
communities outside of
AdLandPro

This is a special invitation. You are invited to join the A Team In Click Voyager! If you have surfed any number of traffic exchanges you know that Click Voyager is the most rewarding. Your time is valuable! You may want to be compensated for your time right? I am not talking pennies every 30 seconds here. We are talking Credits. Advertising Credits. Lots of Advertising Credits.

Here is how this is going to work. You must opt in by clicking on the New Reply below and saying you want to be on the A Team In Click Voyager, or click on my profile and send me a message.

The reward system will be tracked by your place on the Top Clickers list.

Click Here to see yesterdays winners.

Time Until Next Rewards: 07 Hours, 16 Minutes, 16 Seconds

Top Clickers For Tue 17 Apr 2012
Position

Username

Number Of Clicks

Credits Earned

1 bapu1953 1314 6570.00
2 mjoliver 1170 5850.00
3 LAKAYE 942 1884.00
4 sxban 922 4610.00
5 TheDiamonds 786 7860.00

On Tuesday click on Surf For Credits. Click the matching number and view the website while the timer counts down. Click the next matching numbers as they appear at least 25 times or as many times as it takes to stay on the top clickers list. On Wednesday I will Click Here to see Tuesdays winners, the credits they earned and match them. I will do that each day for 7 days.

Surf at least the minimum 25 clicks and be on the Top Clickers list every day for 7 days and I will transfer an additional 10,000 credits to your account. If you miss a day you are out until the following Tuesday and you can start all over again.

On Sunday you need to Surf 250 clicks if you are a free member to earn a free 7 day upgrade to Silver in the Sunday Silver Service Promotion.

On Monday you will want to get in the Race To The Top Of The Click Voyager Leaderboard as you earn 50% more per click. If you qualified for the 7 day upgrade to Silver that is going to make the 7 Day Progressive Super Surfing Reward System the best place to be on a regular and consistent basis.

Invite your friends to join you on A Team In Click Voyager!

Ken Wolff

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 8:50:21 AM

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2527937/7-Day-Progressive-Super-Surfing-Reward-System.aspx?flag=3baldyken2001

Now it is no secret that HotSpotMailer is one of my favorite marketing tools! Here is why:
HotSpotMailer
Open: Unlimited Email Ads & Unlimited Bucks

Tired of being about to email your ads
once a week or once a day?

Well look no more as the *
HotSpotMailer* has
just opened its doors. Find the hotspots and
get even more people to email - easy.

*Email as often as you want.

*Unlimited Email Advertising & Unlimited Earnings.

*All the extra's are dirt cheap too!

Click Here for more details and to join!

*Don't hesitant and give it a try!

Regards,
Ken Wolff

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2012 5:13:21 PM
Kick-Off of this program is in 7 hours. Oops! My Mistake...The Rewards Start In less than 7 hours! Hurry! Click at least 25 times and get on the Leaderboard! Check to make sure you are on the leaderboard by midnight Click Voyager time.

Time Until Next Rewards: 05 Hours, 51 Minutes, 35 Seconds

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!