Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Pay It Forward-The Vision
3/19/2012 5:31:56 PM
Thanks Ken!

Actually, The Tripler is the best opportunity I have ever been in and I have made 3633 dollars so far.This isn´t the only program I am marketing, I am investing in funds from my internetbank and I am marketing other advertising companies as well where I am building up an income.

I use to send out welcoming messages to my downline and am sending out updates on the actual program if they may have missed the newsletters which the admin has sent out.Then I am using my blog as the platform for my business which is:

The Gateway To Longterm Income.

I agree on your point made there on several lists and would recommend building on personal relationship with internet marketers where you have discovered that you have something of value to learn them.

I like this forum Ken and brainstorm is definitely a way forward to learn more.To Pay It Forward is more or less a lifestyle.

Quote:
Hi Mattias,

Thank you for sharing!

I too saw the movie "Pay It Forward" Great movie and concept!

I know that
The JSS Tripler is a good program. I joined it quite some time ago. How is it working for you? I hear good things about it from a lot of my friends. I can't remember who I joined under but I was only active for a short time and decided it was not for me. There are a lot of good programs out there and I am and have been involved in more of them than is good. You know the old saying...Jack of all trades...master of none. Well I have improved on that a little bit. I put a lot of programs on the back burner and focused on just a few.

I am very much interested in what others are doing. Not so much from a joining standpoint but rather what are they doing to promote programs that are working for them? What are they doing to pay it forward?

Lets brainstorm a minute here if we could. Can you think of a way to help your downline build there business? So many people are just out to sign up as many people as they can and then forget them and look for more people to sign up. Maybe you can think of some good questions to ask.

In all of my forums I try to demonstrate how the synergy of different programs increase the results you are trying to achieve. You have probably heard it said that 'the results is in the list.' I say you need multiple list. If we are only using our list of friends in AdLandPro as prospects for our program or programs then we are very limited.

So you have AdLandPro and JSS Tripler. Do you invite your JSS Tripler Friends to Join AdLandPro? Are there any other programs that you use on a regular basis that you are excited about.

Since this is Sunday I am reminded of the one program I am most excited about. It is the Sunday Silver Service promotion in Click Voyager. Here is a notice from my friend and owner of that program:

"It's Sunday so that means it is once again time for our new promotion....

The Sunday Silver Service.

What's that, you ask? Simple - every free member who surfs 250 or more sites today will receive a 7 day upgrade to Silver level membership! The Silver Click Voyager account will give you 5 credits per site surfed (instead of the usual 2) and your sites will receive double traffic so grab yourself a terrific freebie while you can :)

The
promotion will run until midnight tonight (server time as shown at the top right of the members area) and winners will be announced here on Monday so get clicking, guys and gals!

We've also created a new Splash Page specifically promoting the
Sunday Silver Service and you can find it with the rest of the Splash Pages in the Promo Material section of the members area.

Cheers,

CVAdmin"

Click Here to see the Sunday Silver Service promotion splash page. click anywhere on the Splash Page to sign up.

I know....by the time you read this Sunday will have already tuned into Monday. No problem. You have all week to get ready for the next Sunday Silver Service promotion. Mondays are great too. Check out the I love Mondays Splash Page.

One more thing before we go...I will transfer 10,000 credit to you if you join. After you join I will not forget you. I will be there to help you any time that you need help.

Sorry, I got a little carried away about things I am excited about. The main focus of this forum is what you and others are excited about and sharing strategies to help them achiever their goals. If we are having success, how can we pay it forward to help others have the same success?

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!