Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pay It Forward-The Vision
3/18/2012 4:43:15 PM

Thanks for the invitation Ken!

I believe in the pay it forward system and have seen it with different approaches but mainly the vision encourages internet marketers to help others and pay others into programs they believe in.This is a generous attitude and we should always have that kind of attitude in our approach to internet business overall.This is most visible in

The JSS Tripler

The best opportunity right now where you get access to a smart course which will set your mind to become a better person and a better marketer.You get your first position for free even if it´s like a loan.However, you will easily be able to pay back the 10 dollars later.

I have also seen the movie pay it forward and I believe in this principal overall.Create a win-win situation!

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Pay It Forward-The Vision
3/18/2012 10:18:00 PM
Hi Mattias,

Thank you for sharing!

I too saw the movie "Pay It Forward" Great movie and concept!

I know that
The JSS Tripler is a good program. I joined it quite some time ago. How is it working for you? I hear good things about it from a lot of my friends. I can't remember who I joined under but I was only active for a short time and decided it was not for me. There are a lot of good programs out there and I am and have been involved in more of them than is good. You know the old saying...Jack of all trades...master of none. Well I have improved on that a little bit. I put a lot of programs on the back burner and focused on just a few.

I am very much interested in what others are doing. Not so much from a joining standpoint but rather what are they doing to promote programs that are working for them? What are they doing to pay it forward?

Lets brainstorm a minute here if we could. Can you think of a way to help your downline build there business? So many people are just out to sign up as many people as they can and then forget them and look for more people to sign up. Maybe you can think of some good questions to ask.

In all of my forums I try to demonstrate how the synergy of different programs increase the results you are trying to achieve. You have probably heard it said that 'the results is in the list.' I say you need multiple list. If we are only using our list of friends in AdLandPro as prospects for our program or programs then we are very limited.

So you have AdLandPro and JSS Tripler. Do you invite your JSS Tripler Friends to Join AdLandPro? Are there any other programs that you use on a regular basis that you are excited about.

Since this is Sunday I am reminded of the one program I am most excited about. It is the Sunday Silver Service promotion in Click Voyager. Here is a notice from my friend and owner of that program:

"It's Sunday so that means it is once again time for our new promotion....

The Sunday Silver Service.

What's that, you ask? Simple - every free member who surfs 250 or more sites today will receive a 7 day upgrade to Silver level membership! The Silver Click Voyager account will give you 5 credits per site surfed (instead of the usual 2) and your sites will receive double traffic so grab yourself a terrific freebie while you can :)

The
promotion will run until midnight tonight (server time as shown at the top right of the members area) and winners will be announced here on Monday so get clicking, guys and gals!

We've also created a new Splash Page specifically promoting the
Sunday Silver Service and you can find it with the rest of the Splash Pages in the Promo Material section of the members area.

Cheers,

CVAdmin"

Click Here to see the Sunday Silver Service promotion splash page. click anywhere on the Splash Page to sign up.

I know....by the time you read this Sunday will have already tuned into Monday. No problem. You have all week to get ready for the next Sunday Silver Service promotion. Mondays are great too. Check out the I love Mondays Splash Page.

One more thing before we go...I will transfer 10,000 credit to you if you join. After you join I will not forget you. I will be there to help you any time that you need help.

Sorry, I got a little carried away about things I am excited about. The main focus of this forum is what you and others are excited about and sharing strategies to help them achiever their goals. If we are having success, how can we pay it forward to help others have the same success?

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Mark Gibson

236 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/19/2012 1:16:35 AM
Hey guys and gals,

I have been corresponding back and forth with Ken for several days and he told me to come share this with you guys.

This past week I have had 14 people join me in ViraDyne and 6 in CashTexts which both are FREE PROGRAMS. Nothing ever to buy or sell. Join them, use them, share them and most of all get PAID! ;)

www.viradyne.com/its2ez

www.cashtexts.com/by/its2ez

Enjoy folks... I have been. BTW... YES they pay. I have been paid 4 times via CashTexts and every single month since Sept 2011 from ViraDyne.
To YOUR success, Mark Gibson mystuff@cards4u.ws www.cards4u.ws
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/19/2012 4:03:03 AM
Hi Mark! Thank you for joining the Having Success Pay It Forward! forum. Yes we have had several good discussions about ViraDyne and CashText

Wow! I was not even through with this message and it posted. My computer has a mind of its own.

Now before we really get into this discussion about what looks like two very outstanding programs, lets move it into a thread of its own.

Click Here And then click on New Topic. Give it your own topic best if it relates to helping others succeed.

It deserves its own thread.

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/19/2012 6:00:09 AM
Hi again Mattias!

I just paid your thread forward in HotspotMailer to 501 randomly selected friends.

Note the strategies for keeping your thread at the top included in the message. Invite your friends to come and participate in your thread or start one of their own. Everyone is encouraged to talk about what they are doing to help others be successful.

Here is the Message to HSM:

Hi HSM Friends!

My good friend Mattias Kroon posted the following message in the Having Success Pay It Forward! forum in AdLandPro.

It is a much better read in the forum where the links are live and clickable. So scroll to the bottom and click for credits.

Pay It Forward-The Vision
3/18/2012 9:43:15 AM
Thanks for the invitation Ken!

I believe in the pay it forward system and have seen it with different approaches but mainly the vision encourages internet marketers to help others and pay others into programs they believe in.This is a generous attitude and we should always have that kind of attitude in our approach to internet business overall.This is most visible in

The JSS Tripler

The best opportunity right now where you get access to a smart course which will set your mind to become a better person and a better marketer.You get your first position for free even if it´s like a loan.However, you will easily be able to pay back the 10 dollars later.

I have also seen the movie pay it forward and I believe in this principal overall.Create a win-win situation!

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer
http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
You too can share in the success and pay it forward. To find out more about Mattias I recommend that you copy and paste the URL above into you browser and visit his blog.

To participate in the forum you need to be a member of AdLandPro which is free and a good thing to do anyway. go to this URL to join:

http://community.adlandpro.com/welcome/baldyken2001.aspx

Having Success Pay It Forward!

Description: Are you having success? Exponentially increase your success by paying it forward. In this forum you are invited to share your success with others, invite them to share their success strategies in the threads that you create, and create an attractive reward for your good friends who sign-up in your programs.

To join the discussion in the Having Success Pay It Forward! forum

go to this URL:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/552829/Having-Success-Pay-It-Forward.aspx

Strategy Tip. Click on New Topic Introduce your program. Keep you thread at the top by keeping it active. Invite others to your thread. Share your strategies of helping others to be successful.

Ken Wolff

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2521647/Pay-It-ForwardThe-Vision.aspx?flag=4baldyken2001

Here is more information on HotSpotMailer:
HotSpotMailer Open: Unlimited Email Ads & Unlimited Bucks

Tired of being about to email your ads
once a week or once a day?

Well look no more as the *HotSpotMailer* has
just opened its doors. Find the hotspots and
get even more people to email - easy.

*Email as often as you want.

*Unlimited Email Advertising & Unlimited Earnings.

*All the extra's are dirt cheap too!

Click here to join!

*Don't hesitant and give it a try!

Regards,
Ken Wolff

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!