Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
It's Time to Congratulate Alain Deguire, Winner of the 317TH POTW
3/16/2012 3:48:11 PM

THE 317TH

Alain Deguire

Alain Deguire Bio:

I am a French Canadian born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

I am in a Relationship with my Best Friend and my Love... Gaétane Boucher.

I am a Father of 3 Amazing Sons - Benoit, Michel and Sylvain, and a Happy GrandFather of 1 GrandDaughter - Éloïse and 1 GrandSon - William. I love them all so very much!

At the age of 30, I Chose to Embark on a New Journey leading to the Discovery of Myself, of My True Nature; it was the Dawning of My Spiritual Journey.

Before that, I realized that I was simply a clone duplicating what I had been "drilled" to believe was good for me. Even though I always had so many questions, I was consistently lead to shut up because of being too disturbing with my questioning. So, I shut up tight and became a nice, kind and gentle robot.

I will spare You of the details about what this Journey lead Me through; however, friends worried about Me at times as I was moving through many of the biggest stresses in Life. Nature has always been My Way to Connect with the Divine and to Reconnect with My True Nature. Nature has been My Saviour! Once, three Black-Capped Chickadees even attacked Me, quite surprisingly as this is a very social and friendly bird species, while I was walking on a trail in one of the darkest moment of My Life. They wanted to Wake Me Up and Prevent Me from doing nonsense actions.

That Journey lead me to Develop a Close Relationship with Nature; to make Pendulums and to write a small Guide on the use of them (in French for now); to Guide people on Nature Walks and Help them Learn to Connect and Communicate with Nature and to animate Sacred Fire rituals.

Also, I am Now Writing a Book with Message Cards on "Nature as a Guide on our Way to Ascension". With Myrna Ferguson, I just Co-Created "The Forgiveness School" where We can all Teach and Learn about Forgiveness; Join us here. I also Created on Facebook a page called "Blessings ShareHolders"; Click on "Like" here.

As a before ending note... I am not in AdlandPro for Business. I am here for Wonderful Friends like YOU and because I like the Environment to do what I want and have to do.

In Conclusion, I want to Share with YOU a Heartfelt Dream. I DREAM that We can find a Way to Respect each other's Way of Thinking, of Expressing, of Doing, of Being so that We can all Be ReUnited once again. Even though We are Looking and Considering things from a Completely Different Angle doesn't make any of us better or worse than the other. We are Equals, and We can Love each other in Respect of Our Differences.

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: It's Time to Congratulate Alain Deguire, Winner of the 317TH POTW
3/16/2012 3:50:12 PM

Hello Alain,

Congratulations! The voters have spoken, it was a very good race and you were up against some wonderful members. I hope you enjoy your time as the Person of the Week, it is well deserved Alain. Thanks again for all you do.

Regards,

Barry

+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/16/2012 3:52:24 PM
Congratulations Alain :)
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/16/2012 4:34:05 PM

congratulations.jpg

A hearty congratulations to you Alain!!
+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/16/2012 6:07:55 PM

Félicitations à vous, canadienne-française, Alain!

Salutations de la Russie, Lydia

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!