Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Take The 90 Day Fitness Challenge...Today!
3/13/2012 11:06:44 AM
"Get Fit or Get Fat"
fitness Challenge
Only You Can Decide

Hi
Shocked at my appearnce in a full length mirror, I needed to act now to either get fit or get fatter.Checking my BMI, without going to a gym, I was classed as OBESE! Googling all the latest weightloss plans I was spoilt for choice.However,none seemed to provide a permanent weight loss strategy. Losing pounds off my wallet while experiencing temporary weight loss seemed pointless...I had been there in the past. Therefore, I set my own criteria:
  • No Starvation or Hunger Pains
  • No Expensive Gym Membership
  • No Strenuous Exercise
  • No Unachievable Weight Loss Targets
  • No Group Weight Loss Meetings
I nearly gave up, as they all seemed to involve joining a slimming club at my local community centre. Surely there must be a gradual way to lose weight at your own pace. In January I was emailed a 90 day challenge, which I thought I could see through...and I was right. After four weeks I had lost 8 pounds with an overall improvement in my fitness level. Running up four flights of stairs my recovery time improved daily. Not once did I feel hungry as a meal repalcement was less than the cost of a burger and french fries and only 140 calories.
People at work started to comment that I was losing weight off my face and wanted to know what I was doing. As there was an opportunity to get paid to promote the product, I enrolled as a promoter. There is no stock,face to face selling,pestering friends or cold calling. I just send people for a FREE no obligation tour at my website. Some buy products others become promoters and I earn a secondary income...you could do the same.

Obesity is the number one health problem in the world today. Thousands are deperately searching for a solution. You can help them and also earn extra cash.
For a Free Product Tour Click: Get Fit Challenge To signup Enter ID No:770576
For a Free Distributor Tour Click : Work At Home To signup Enter ID No;770576

Best Regards,
Brian Louden
ps I look forward to hearing about your results

(c) Brian Louden 2012
"Longevity Maximiser...Death Does Not Call by Appointment" Discover the untold truth of unpredictable longevity expectancy.Your body needs you to take action today.http://brianlouden.gelfreedom.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!