Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
I Will Pay You $25 To Watch This 15 Minute Video!
3/11/2012 3:10:11 PM

Stay with me and read this, because I am willing to pay you $25 if you will take
the time to watch a short 15 minute company training video, and then get back to
me and let me know you are ready to UPGRADE your account, and get started

I was in on some of the Pre-Launch testing for Wheels Of Fortune and am excited
to be able to tell you that they officially launched the website on Wednesday, the 7th
of March, 2012.

I have been involved with one Home Business Opportunity or another for more than 15
years now, and I can tell you with absolute confidence that
this is the most UNIQUE,
and POWERFUL
income generating system EVER developed!

The software that runs it works perfectly and is designed to keep those wheels spinning,
pay you $225 every time you cycle through the big one, AND also pay your way back
into both wheels. That can happen over and over again, and will happen faster and faster
once you get it started.
The Income Potential Here Is truly UNLIMITED!!

How Do You Get Started?

Click on this link, and enter your Name, Email Address, and Phone Number
to gain access to the website (where it says step 2), and then click on the
OPPORTUNITY button to watch the short 15 minute Opportunity Video.
http://hbndon.cashlines.net/land.php

NOTE: You will need a little bit of additional training to understand more about
how that software works, and how powerful this system really is. So, when
you
are logged into your account, under "Info", be sure to click on and watch that
short 15 minute company training video.

You will see that you can register for free, and then any time after that, you can
pay a ONE TIME cost of only $75 to UPGRADE and be placed on your 1st
Mini-Wheel, and get started.

Let me know when you are ready to UPGRADE. I will send you $25 from my
Alertpay account to your Alertpay account, OR to your Solid Trust Pay
account. They recommend that you use Solid Trust Pay (STP), since AlertPay is
not currently accepting credit cards or bank wire transfer, AND you can do both
at STP even if you do not have a verified account there.
POWERFUL information
on that training video!!

This offer is good until Tuesday, 13 March at 7 A.M. Mountain time. Let me hear
from you before then.

Don Evans

+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: I Will Pay You $25 To Watch This 15 Minute Video!
3/12/2012 11:11:37 PM

Hi Don!HSM

Thank you for posting another ad.
We paid it forward in HotSpotMailer to 501 of our friends.

Hi HSM Friends,

I Will Pay You $25 To Watch This 15 Minute Video!

Stop!

Dont read this message here. Scroll to the bottom and click for credits. that will take you to the Copy & Paste Advertising forum in AdLandPro. This is a much better read there where the links are live and clickable.

Congratulations to Don Evans for the winning ad. You too can have a winning ad. Everybody is winner in the Copy & Paste Advertising forum in AdLandPro. More about that later but first here is Dons ad:

3/11/2012 8:10:11 AM

Stay with me and read this, because I am willing to pay you $25 if you will take

the time to watch a short 15 minute company training video, and then get back to me and let me know you are ready to UPGRADE your account, and get started.

I was in on some of the Pre-Launch testing for Wheels Of Fortune and am excited to be able to tell you that they officially launched the website on Wednesday, the 7th

of March, 2012.

I have been involved with one Home Business Opportunity or another for more than 15

years now, and I can tell you with absolute confidence that this is the most UNIQUE,
and POWERFUL income generating system EVER developed!

The software that runs it works perfectly and is designed to keep those wheels spinning, pay you $225 every time you cycle through the big one, AND also pay your way back into both wheels. That can happen over and over again, and will happen faster and faster once you get it started. The Income Potential Here Is truly UNLIMITED

How Do You Get Started?

Click on this link, and enter your Name, Email Address, and Phone Number to gain access to the website (where it says step 2), and then click on the OPPORTUNITY button to watch the short 15 minute Opportunity Video.

NOTE: You will need a little bit of additional training to understand more about

how that software works, and how powerful this system really is. So, when you are logged into your account, under Info, be sure to click on and watch that short 15 minute company training video.

You will see that you can register for free, and then any time after that, you can

pay a ONE TIME cost of only $75 to UPGRADE and be placed on your 1st Mini-Wheel, and get started.

Let me know when you are ready to UPGRADE. I will send you $25 from my Alertpay account to your Alertpay account, OR to your Solid Trust Pay account. They recommend that you use Solid Trust Pay (STP), since AlertPay is

not currently accepting credit cards or bank wire transfer, AND you can do both
at STP even if you do not have a verified account there. POWERFUL information
on that training video

This offer is good until Tuesday, 13 March at 7 A.M. Mountain time. Let me hear

from you before then.

Don Evans

All the best to you, and those you love!

To join AdLandPro go to this URL:

http://community.adlandpro.com/welcome/baldyken2001.aspx

To get better than free advertising in the Copy & Paste Advertising forum go to this URL after you join AdLandPro:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/545878/Copy-Paste-Advertising.aspx

We pay your ads forward not only in AdLandPro & HotSpotMailer, but in other top rated Email and Traffic Exchanges. The exposure to your ads is exponential and potentially seen by everyone on the Internet!

Kind regards,

Elaine

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2519772/I-Will-Pay-You-25-To-Watch-This-15-Minute-Video.aspx?flag=1oregonsunflower
Click Here and you too can get free Advertising by joining AdLandPro.

Click Here
to Join the Copy & Paste Advertising forum after you join AdLandPro.

Copy & Paste Advertising forum Description:

Better than free advertising. You advertise your primary business, websites, blogs or what every you like...(So many programs have ads that you can copy and paste. This is a great place to do that)... Don't have a primary business, affiliate program? No Problem. Find one here, join, copy and paste the promotions(substituting your links of course).

Step 1. Join
the forum.

Step 2. Click on New Topic Step

3. Post your ad.

WE do step 4 for you! We pay your ads forward!

Read
Don's Post and see how you too can get free advertising.

Elaine

Click Here
to Stay Safe, CLEAN AND HEALTHY
The first company in the world to obtain Climate Neutral™ certification and totally offset our CO2 emissions

A Revolutionary Breakthrough in Cellular Anti-Aging* --
Vivix Dietary Supplement

HotSpotMailer is my favorite email exchange. Why? Because I can mail there as often as I want. No waiting for a week to go by...not even 3 days. I can mail there several times a day and often I do. Now here is the secret....wait...can you keep a secret? Well no problem...I cant either... LOL...you only have to mail to 500 members each time you send out a mailing. I just sent the above message out to 501 of my randomly selected friends right? That is a good thing because each time I do that it goes to a different group of people. I have done that for you 4 or 5 times already. BTW thanks for being a frequent poster in Copy & Paste Advertising I only have to wait until 35 of my friends send one of their emails. That usually does not take long (about 35 min.) because it is such a popular place. Right after I send a message I go in and click on 35 links and move on to something else for a while. In those 35 clicks I will pick up
find a few hotspot ads and get 500 credits over and above the otherwise 17 to 27 credits for each click.

Remember when I told you that I actually earn credits when I advertise for you? this is why. I spent 501 credits and in a mater of minutes pick up around 2,500 credits. Every once in a while I will mail to all of my friends in HotSpotMailer. That list is up to 20600 now and growing fast. If you read this message closely I think you can see why. Will you be next to join?

Click Here to Join!

Here is what I really like:

** EVEN IF A SITE BREAKS A FRAME WHEN YOU CLICK - YOU STILL GET CREDIT. THE CREDIT IS CREDITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE THE SITE EVEN SHOWS, IN 1 SPLIT SECOND. I HAVE TESTED THIS ALOT TO SEE IF IT DOES **

I could go on and on about how much I like this must have tool but let me just place a banner below. You can click on the banner to join.

HSM

Elaine Groff Wolff

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0