Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
What Is It To Be Good Friends?
3/11/2012 1:33:38 AM
Hello AdLandPro Friends,

I want to invite you to be a good friend. I wrote a littleabout that in another thread entitled "
Click Through & Join CV To Exponentially Increase Your Credits!"

The title did not really represent the main point of the message, so I am re-posting it here.
OK, so what is it to be friends? We get invitations to be friends a lot here in AdLandPro. Especially if we are new, or if we have a birthday or we do something that attracts the attention of other members. Being an active member here will attract friends. Having friends is a good thing, but what is it to have a good friend.

I would say that a good friend is someone who cares about you and is interested in what you are doing. It is someone who is willing to listen to you and find out what your needs wants and don't wants are.

This is about my good friends. I am very generous to my good friends. In just a few clicks you can receive 50 to 200 thousand credits.

Become a good friend and communicate. Friends are one thing but good friends communicate.

Here is what I am offering my good friends. I will give you 50,000 or 100,000 credits if you join and become active member in Click Voyager.* It is free to Join both. If you take advantage of the OTO (One Time Offer) and upgrade to Silver I will give you an additional 25,000 credits. If you upgrade to Gold I will double your credits for a total of 100,000.

Click Here to see the Wanted Poster with clickable links to join!

I look forward to hearing from you. If I am not in your circle of friends please send me an invitation. I know you have good things to offer to and I am interested in finding out what they are.

This offer is only available to the 1st 5 "good friends" who sign up. Now the only other expectation is that we communicate. Let me know right away that you are all in on this.

Ken R Wolff

Internet Marketing Consultant
800-291-4903

*All Credits will be given in Click Voyager.

Your past cannot be changed:

change Tomorrow by your Actions
Today!

http://www.clickvoyager.com/bribe.php?bribe=6373
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: What Is It To Be Good Friends?
3/11/2012 9:23:56 PM
Thank you to my good friends who joined Click Voyager:

Username Name Join Date Referrals Credits Earned (Today) Your Earnings (Today)

energizeMyrna FergusonMar 06, 20123830.00 (0.00)166 (0)
fdriveraFrancisco Dejesus-RiveraMar 10, 201200.00 (0.00)0 (0)
kab234Qaim KhanMar 10, 2012014.00 (14.00)2.8 (2.8)

Myrna already has 3 who signed up under her. WTG Myrna!

Myrna will receive the max of 100,000 credits because she signed up as Gold.

Francisco and Qaim will receive 50,000 each

I am not seeing the information on Myrna's referrals but I promised the credits to the first 5 who signed up. I am going to extend that to 6 to include Myrna's downline but it looks like I will have to get that information from her at this point.

I will up edit this post when I have it all figured out.

Ken

100000 Credits Transferred Successfully!
A Message Has Been Sent To Notify energize

50000 Credits Transferred Successfully!
A Message Has Been Sent To Notify fdrivera

50000 Credits Transferred Successfully!
A Message Has Been Sent To Notify kab234

Click Here to see why you should Love Mondays!

Read the "5 Positions Now Open For 1st String Varsity" A Team!" post in the How To Become A Credit Multimillionaire forum.

Get ready for the Race to the Top of the Top Clicker Leader Board!

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0