Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Issues to Ponder on, in the Forgiveness School
3/2/2012 1:15:20 AM
What happens when we have several different individuals who are working on the same thing, but both think they are correct and are too hard headed to forgive each other, even though they believe in the same thing.
How do we solve these little problems as people on the outside looking in? WE know there needs to be forgiveness here, but how do you get these individuals to own up to their errors?

This is a school of learning, we need your input here, so please put your thinking caps on and give some ideas.....
"Forgiveness is not forgetting an injustice done; it is the Understanding that allows us to set aside the Emotional Impact of that injustice pertaining to ourselves. When We no longer hold those Emotions, and have Understanding for the Person, We have Forgiven them. ~ MoonSinger
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Issues to Ponder on, in the Forgiveness School
3/2/2012 4:54:27 AM
Ok, here I am as your #1 responder which has broken all of my Adland records recently, as I am always dragging up the rear. So, that in itself is a tribute to your new forum. Congratulations!!! :-)

Do I understand you correctly? Is it several or is it both? I am going to assume this post is for real (or else extremely well written to warrant responses). lol

FORGIVENESS is the most important word in the dictionary. Without forgiveness, none of us would ever move forward. However, we have to discover what works best for us.

In this case, it would first require that WE/US/ME/YOU do NOT have to be right. Give it up. It is a waste of energy.

Then, try sending your adversary LOVE and picture them floating in the clouds while you take a pair of scissors and cut the imbellical cord from you and watch them float away while you recite "I forgive you." . This may have to be done more than once. You will feel it in your heart. (Sorry if this pertains to a particular person - just hug those clouds and you will be in bliss).

My most precious tool is a web site called RADICAL FORGIVENESS.
NOTE: For FREE Online Interactive Processes, such as
The Online Radical Forgiveness Worksheet
Tthe Online Writable (PDF) RF Worksheet
The Online Radical Self-Forgiveness Worksheet
The Online Emerge-n-see 4 Step Process
The Online Release Letter
The Relationship Quiz

I hope this helps and I look forward to seeing what others have to say.

Hugs, Jill

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/2/2012 9:33:35 PM

Hello Dearest Friend Jill,

So good to see You being here and first... WOW! Thank YOU for this Tribute!

The post is for real, at least for us, as we are here responding to the concern expressed ;-)

You bring an important aspect... "Forgiveness is needed if we want to move forward, but we need to discover what works best for us." There is not a single rule, a single way, a single truth. That is actually a BIG Problem Creator... we tend to think that we have the truth, we know what is reality, we know what is right or wrong and then judge and condemn accordingly. If we could really Grasp the Truth that there are many truths, there are many realities, and there is no such thing as right or wrong, there would much less of all these arguments or confrontations that tear us all apart and can destroy friendships and relationships, and prevent us from Being the LightWorkers or WaySeers that we are. We have the CHOICE of Being Right or of Being at PEACE! What is most Important to us?

And, then, You suggest a wonderful way of going about Forgiveness... Amazing!

Thank You also for Sharing with all of us here your most precious tool... We will for sure explore this new source of information on Forgiveness and maybe create a partnership for the benefit of us all.

Of course, You shared the Best of Yourself as always My Friend... THANK YOU!

Hugs & Blessings,

Alain

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/19/2012 9:03:19 PM

Hello Alain and Myrna and all forgiveness promoters.

I HAVE A CHALLENGE.

I have broadcast, promoted, boasted and shouted that I FIND FORGIVENESS EASY.

BUT, I have a huge challenge. It's called Syria.

Their president can claim anything he wants to justify his disgusting treatment of the Syrian people who are sick of his tyranical regime. I'm no longer listening.

The Syrian army, in his name, is inflicting TORTURE ON INNOCENT CHILDREN. His aim? To frighten his enemies into laying down their arms.

I'm not for one moment believing all I hear but some of the things I have seen are not acceptable. Death is one thing, agonising death another.

I cannot even mention the acts that are being performed upon these poor people and their children. They are the families and children of real people who just want to live a reasonable life. What are we doing? Nothing?

I hope not.

My prayers I'm sure are being heard but Satan's power is real and raw.

America and my country (UK) are sick of fighting wars on other peoples territory and the losses that we have suffered are terrible. There is no appetite anymore for saving others and losing our sons and daughters but imagine now.

Your children dragged from your house and returned to you in several days mutilated and torn and abused. Every horrible thing you can think of is being done to them and nobody helps. What do you do? How can you forgive.

Yes, EVEN ME who promotes forgiveness and says how wonderful it makes me feel and how powerful it is, is now torn apart. Please pray, tune in to the planet, meditate upon the issue, whatever.............. but PLEASE DO SOMETHING. We can't do much to understand but we owe it to these poor people to stand up and be counted and let this regime know that they will be called to account over this.

As for forgiveness. I AM TRYING.

BUT FOR ONCE I'M FOUND WANTING.

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/19/2012 11:57:03 PM

Hello Dear Roger!

I understand very well how You can feel about such horrors and how it can be so difficult to Forgive someone as the president of Syria. Now, I personally feel that there are here more than one issue involved here...

First, I started a thread here at The Forgiveness School that relates to The Story of Lucifer. The reason why I started this specific thread is that I know for sure that we will all have many many people to Forgive in a very short while and, the reading of this story had a very profound impact on myself and, I feel it could help many others as well... hopefully You My Friend. Here is how I started the thread...

-----

Hello Dearest Friends,

For me, reading the story of Lucifer had a significant impact into my Life on many levels and this lead to the many reasons for Choosing to post this story here for all of You and in the context of The Forgiveness Alchemy forum in The Forgiveness School...

A- Through understanding the story of a person, We become able to Forgive. When I consider the Magnificent Being that Lucifer was and how he somehow felled into sin and evil, I realized how we are all walking on a very thin line and that it would be so very easy for anyone of us to fall as well. Considering such a Beautiful Soul, Creation of God, being lost forever, I was able to Connect with Love within myself, felt much sadness for this occurrence and was able to Forgive Lucifer for all of what I had been going through because of his rebellion. If I could do anything to save this Soul, I would do it right away without hesitation; though I understand that all possible has already been done in such an attempt.

However, here is where, how and when I and We will be able to Make a Difference... Since We are Now very close to the day that will bring much disclosure about the whole tyranny against humanity that has been going on for so long and, with it, the names of those involved; it is Fundamental in my opinion that We can refer to this story of Lucifer and remember that it might so easily have happened to us instead; and that being in the same situation they were, we would most certainly have done the same things. In this way, We will be able to Forgive them... thus, Healing ourselves in the process and allowing them through feeling loved to maybe Choose Salvation. We can Make a Huge Difference in Rescuing these Lost Souls. They are our Brothers and Sisters; They are a Part of Ourselves, as We Are all ONE. We are Love and the Love that We are can Show them the Way! Forgiveness is the Light!

-----

And, here is the link if You want to read more...

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2512389/THREAD-9-The-Story-of-Lucifer-as-per-The-Urantia-Book.aspx?flag=4TheForgivenessSchool

-----

Second, there is also the fact that We are now dealing not only with personal issues but also with collective issues that need to be cleaned as well as We are Now proceeding through our Ascension Process individually and collectively. About 2 weeks ago, there was a post made in one of the groups I am in Facebook about Kony2012... another horror story going on in Africa for more than 26 years already. Probably, You have already heard about it and about the Non-Profit Organization that is trying to stop him "Invisible Children". They are raising awareness through videos and collecting funds worldwide. However, they want to stop him in using the same old same old way... involving local government and army to get after Kony... it is not gonna work. We cannot create Peace with Wars... it's been tried over and over again! I posted clearly what was my stand about this and starting doing Ho'oponoponos lead me to Create another page on Facebook called "Divine Peace Makers". You could Join us and read more about it, about how We can Create Peace on Earth NOW by Joining Together as One since this is a collective issue. The link is here...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Divine-Peace-Makers/271459699597446

Dear Roger, hopefully this first answer will help You to move toward Achieving Forgiveness and find Peace within yourself.

Thank You so much for sharing Yourself here.

Love & Blessings,

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!