Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Hall

36 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Education is the Key
2/29/2012 7:37:23 AM

Hi,

I have a great residual income from my online Network Marketing business, but it wasn't always that way, I was very frustrated and struggled for over twenty years hopping from one opportunity to another until I got myself educated.

Idiot!, why did I ever think that I could just jump in and be an instant success, earn the same as all the other high flyers, I struggled and struggled year after year, I listened to all the hype, blah, blah, blah, same old same old.

One day I stumble over a mastermind group who were offering free skills training, I thought, oh yeh FREE, there's nothing in this world for free what’s the catch? I spoke a lovely lady on Skype who assured me they would never ask me for a penny, all the skills training was indeed free, wow, I got top training from some industry top earners, one that is known world wide who is still building his business and has over 100,000 distributors in one business and over 300,000 in another can you imagine what his residual income would be? I know he was called many years ago "The dollar a minute man" which he earns 24/7 he is known the world over and gives generic training, sometimes for free.

Did you know the richest men in the world are part of a mastermind team; every Olympic athlete has a Coach and Mentor.

If you know anyone who may want to be successful, who may want to get top class Network Marketing training for free and don't want to waste years of there most precious asset TIME. Who doesn’t like giving away thousands of their hard earnt cash and get frustrated in the process please point them in my direction

http://tinyurl.com/skillsRUS

John

Mentor with a Servants Heart!

To Your Success John Hall Be a mentor with a servants heart Free Ebook HereClick HereEmail me for more j.hall6@ntlworld.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!