Menu

Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Earn BIG Paychecks With No Sponsoring Required!
2/17/2012 9:35:39 AM

Hello,

I know you have your own reason for being here, and that probably does not include getting messages like this from people like me. If you will stay with me for about 5 MINUTES, and take the time to read this whole message, I will tell you:

How To Earn The Big Paychecks!
Introduction To
Ricochet Riches
http://www.ricochetriches.com/?hbndon

The Very Best, And Fastest Growing Profit
Sharing Program On The Internet Today!
No Recruiting Required!

Ricochet Riches will actually pay YOU for advertising YOUR business on their website. Members purchase ad packages which provide quality advertising in the form of banner and text ad impressions on the Ricochet Riches website. The more ad packages you purchase, the more you earn. NOTE: If you do not have a business to promote, don't worry about that. I have one I can recommend later. Meanwhile, you can still get paid to advertise whether or not you use that advertising right now. PLUS, in addition to the premium advertising, you have the option of participating in 4 other exciting programs within the Ricochet Riches Network. I will outline those programs below.

1. The Ricochet Riches Rewards Program.

By purchasing RR Ad Units, you are eligible to participate in the RR weekly Rewards program. F
or every $10 ad unit you purchase, you will receive up to $15 in RR Rewards (paid from our NET advertising profits). So, you get quality advertising for your business, PLUS, you earn up to 150% on the money you spend on ad units.The more Active ad units you own, the more rewards you will receive each week.

Rewards Are Precessed On Wednesday.

Weekly RR Rewards are processed each Wednesday night (after 2am EST) for every active ad unit you own. Your RR Rewards are split 40/40/20 into the following 3 accounts:

1. 40% of every reward you receive goes to your RR Advertising Rewards Balance which you may use to purchase additional RR Ad Units, Turbo1x2 and Cycle Revolution positions (see below).

2. 40% of every reward you receive goes to your RR Bid Rewards Balance which you may use to purchase Bid Packs to use in the RR Auctions.

3. 20% of every reward you receive goes to your RR Available Cash Balance which may be withdrawn to your AlertPay account when you reach the minimum $20.00 requirement to withdraw, or used to purchase anything on the RR Network website.

Friday Is Payday!

All withdrawal requests made by Thursday, midnight EST of each week on are paid out on the following day (Friday) to active members through AlertPay. If you don't have an AlertPay account, you can open one free here.

The Income Booster (IB)

To unlock the Cash portion of your rewards, you must purchase a $12.95 Income Booster ad pack which is good for 30 days. By purchasing an IB every 30 days, you are also eligible to participate in RR Auction “Get Paid to Bid” program (coming soon). You get the following advertising credits each time you purchase an IB ad pack:

10,000 Banner Ad Credits
10,000 Side Banner Ad Credits
10,000 Text Ad Credits

2. The Turbo1x2 Matrix!

Purchase one (or more) Turbo Advertising Packages for a ONE-TIME cost of $35.00 each. Every Turbo1x2 position you purchase gives you a life-time of payouts from the ferociously fast 1x2 matrix and continual free re-entries. Multiple Turbo1x2 positions = Multiple cycle bonuses, with the Turbo1x2 Plus feature (see below) keeping the entire system in motion.

How does Turbo1x2 Plus work?

For every 20 RR Advertising Units you own that completes by reaching the $15 maximum allowed per each $10 ad unit, you will receive a FREE Turbo Position in the Turbo 1x2 Program. (outlined above).

With each Turbo Advertising Package you purchase, you receive:

10,000 Banner Ad Credits
10,000 Text Ad Credits
10,000 Side Banner Ad Credits
2,000 Mailing Ad Credits

EVERY time your miniscule 1x2 matrix fills, you will get:

$20 CASH
in your RR Available Balance
FREE Re-entry
Plus, get 10% Referral Commission EVERY time one of your referrals purchases a Turbo1x2 position!

PLUS More Advertising!

5,000 Banner Ad Credits
5,000 Text Ad Credits
5,000 Side Banner Credits
1,000 Mailing Ad Credits

3. Cycle Revolution!

This is a revolutionary new system with 7 graduated matrices paying out from $150 all the way up to $10,000 in the FIRST ever Forced Follow-Me, Follow-Mine, Build-Your-Own, Cycling Matrix System. This 2x3 matrix is filled by you, your upline, your downline, and company-placed members.

No Recruiting Required!

Although referring new members is not required to earn in Cycle Revolution, if you DO promote you will earn a 10% referral commission EVERY time one of your referrals makes a direct matrix purchase. (CR referral commissions range from $3.00 all they up to $200.00 per directly purchased matrix position). You can get started by making a small, one-time advertising purchase of $30; This places you into your first 2x3 matrix, and you receive:

Mail Credits
7500 Banner Credit
7500 Side Banner Credits
7500 Text Credits

4. RR Auctions.

Our one of a kind "Members-Only" auction site includes advertising, RR Ad Units, Turbo1x2, and Cycle Revolution positions, Plus HOT, in-demand products. If you're
looking for incredible deals (up to 95% off or more!) and a lot of fun, the ACTION
is at the RR AUCTIONS!

Coming Soon!

In addition to unlocking the Cash portion of the weekly rewards, your Income Booster ad unit (outlined above) will also allow you to participate in the "Get Paid to Bid" feature of the RR Auction site.

Although you never need to refer new members to earn income at the RR Network, if you DO promote, you will earn 10% Referral Commissions in ALL RR programs.

As we continue to grow, the profitability of each RR Network program increases as well. The more programs you are involved in, the higher your total potential income will be. You can truly build once at the RR Network and profit for life!

You can sign up for FREE and check it out here.
http://www.ricochetriches.com/?hbndon

Yours For Long Term Success,

Don Evans

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!