Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Your Two Minute Warning!
2/15/2012 10:45:54 PM

I know you have your own reason for being here, and that probably does not
include getting messages like this from people like me. If you will stay with me
for TWO MINUTES,
and take the time to read this whole message, I will tell
you about the many different ways you can make money and lots of it! .... With
the n
ew and improved Ricochet Riches network of programs.

WARNING! You can stop reading now and get back to what you were doing
if you are not willing to spend some time on the website after you read this to explore
the whole network and see how it works. You can do that NOW, or LATER. The
sooner, the better because t
he RR Network of programs provides a real good financial
opportunity, but also covers a lot of territory and you will need to understand how it
all fits together to help YOU make money. A good place to start would be to read
the FAQ's on the front page when you visit the website, as suggested by the RR
Admin in the announcement below.

Making money with Ricochet Riches is just about as easy as it can get. I have been
a member for 5 months now. I spent some money on advertising when I first got started,
and have done real well with it. However, I want you to know that with some recent
changes to the way we get paid, those who buy advertising earn a lot more. PLUS,
now YOU you can actually get started absolutely FREE (not have to spend any
money on advertising like I did), and still be earning up to $500 per week within a few
short weeks from now.

You can register for your FREE ACCOUNT with Ricochet Riches and take a look here.
http://www.ricochetriches.com/?hbndon

Here are a few of the highlights of recent announcement:

1. 10% Referral Commissions across the boards!

Every time one of your referrals purchase advertising in the RR Network (RR Ad Units, Turbo1x2 and Cycle Revolution positions and Retail advertising), you will receive a 10% of that purchase. These 10% referral commissions will ALL go DIRECTLY to your Available Cash Balance.

2. Weekly Rewards Program!

Everyone who purchases at least one RR Ad Unit will participate in the RR Weekly Rewards program. Every Wednesday night, a portion of the RR Network net profits will be added to our member’s accounts for every active ad unit owned. Ad Units remain active until they receive a maximum of $15 in rewards for every $10 ad unit.

3. 40/40/20 Rewards Split!

Your Weekly Rewards will be split into 3 accounts:

- 40% Advertising Rewards Balance
- 40% Bids Rewards Balance
- 20% Cash Rewards Balance

4. RR Income Booster Ad Pack!

In order to "unlock" your Cash Rewards (see 40/40/20 split above), you will need to purchase one $12.95 Income Booster (IB) ad pack every 30 days. This IB will give you lots of great advertising, unlock your cash rewards, and (coming soon) allow you to participate in the "Get Paid to Bid" feature of the RR Auctions.

We've had some questions in support about the Income Booster (IB) that shows us a little clarification is needed, both to explain further and dispel some misconceptions.

First, The Income Booster (IB), unlocks the cash portion of a member's Weekly Rewards. The IB has NOTHING to do with Turbo1x2 or Cycle Revolution.

Secondly, your referral commissions go directly to your cash balance, regardless of whether you have purchased an IB or not. Before the renovations, referral commissions were earned ONLY for RR Ad Unit purchases and were split among your cash and advertising balances. Now you earn referral commissions for ALL advertising purchases that your referrals make in the RR Network and they ALL go DIRECTLY to your cash balance.

Thirdly, you now have MORE ways to increase your cash balance:

• ALL Referral Commissions (for ad units, Turbo1x2 and Cycle Revolution purchases)
  • ALL Turbo1x2 cycle bonuses
  • ALL Cycle Revolution cycle payouts
  • 20% of your Weekly Rewards IF you purchase an IB

Please note from above: The ONLY part of your cash balance that is affected by the purchase of an IB is the 20% Cash portion of your Weekly Rewards.

And, once again - all ad units are ACTIVE until they receive a maximum of $15 for each $10 ad unit purchase. This has NOT changed!

Finally, rewards are just that... REWARDS. These are not "returns on investments", they are a portion of the net profits generated throughout the RR Network. These profits come from ad purchases by members through the RR programs, and from retail advertisers via the "Advertisers Only" portion of the Ricochet Website.

The change from rewards being received 5 to 6 days a week to weekly rewards simply means we payout a week's worth of rewards in one day. This is a matter of administrative streamlining which has become necessary with the growth of the RR Network as our rewards are processed manually (for accuracy). And again, rewards are generated from NET profits throughout the Ricochet Network.

5. Rewards Resume!

The first Weekly Rewards run will be processed on Wednesday, February 22nd. ,

6. Advertising Balance applies to Turbo 1x2 and Cycle Revolution!

You will now be able to use your RR Advertising Balance to purchase not only RR Ad Units, but also Turbo1x2 and Cycle Revolution positions. This will help give everyone a "push" in these programs, as well as increasing the referral commissions for our hard-working sponsors.

7. Weekly Payouts!

We will be processing payouts every Friday for all withdrawal requests submitted by the previous Thursday at Midnight EST. Although we have been paying daily for the past 6 months, the weekly payouts have always been our policy and we will be strictly following that policy from here on out.

Although you should review all the pages in your RR back office, reading the FAQ's might be best way to get started.

With these improvements in place (including the increased earning potential found with the changes to the referral commission structure and the ability to now purchase Turbo1x2 and Cycle Revolution positions with your Advertising Rewards Balance); our members profits will grow, our membership will grow, and the strength and longevity of the RR Network itself will grow.

You can register for your FREE ACCOUNT with Ricochet Riches and take a look here. http://www.ricochetriches.com/?hbndon

Yours For Long Term Success,

Don Evans

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!