Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
THREAD 8 - The Ho'oponopono Way
2/13/2012 12:39:44 AM

Hello to All of YOU!

Welcome to The Ho'oponopono Way thread where You can Learn, Discuss and Share all about Your Experimentation of Ho'oponopono in Your Own Life.

Let's start with A Great Opening Video...

Love & Blessings,

Co-Creators

"Forgiveness is not forgetting an injustice done; it is the Understanding that allows us to set aside the Emotional Impact of that injustice pertaining to ourselves. When We no longer hold those Emotions, and have Understanding for the Person, We have Forgiven them. ~ MoonSinger
+0
RE: THREAD 8 - The Ho'oponopono Way
2/20/2012 1:40:22 AM

Now, for all of You who are pretty new to this Hawaiian Healing Technique, who have heard the name but are not too sure what this is all about...

Here is A Great Source for You to Learn the Basics of it and to Start Experimenting in Your Own Life... From there, You can come to Share and Discuss with All of Us.

http://www.ho-oponopono.org/

And, from this site, here is another Outstanding Ho'oponopono Song to Meditate upon...

Love & Blessings,

Co-Creators

"Forgiveness is not forgetting an injustice done; it is the Understanding that allows us to set aside the Emotional Impact of that injustice pertaining to ourselves. When We no longer hold those Emotions, and have Understanding for the Person, We have Forgiven them. ~ MoonSinger
+0
2/20/2012 1:55:28 AM

And, finally, to complete the opening of this thread, We want to present You a series of nine videos from an Interview with Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len. This will shead much Light on the whole process of Ho'oponopono and might answer some of the questions that already come to your mind. This is really worth the time to listen to... from my own experience!

From here, the floor is Yours... You can come here to Learn, Discuss and Share about Ho'oponopono any time You want. You are most WELCOME!

Love & Blessings,

Co-Creators

+0
3/2/2012 12:42:45 AM

Hello Dear Friends,

Let me Now share with You an experience I had with the use of Ho'oponopono to heal in Me a situation outside of Me that I felt was wrong...

For the time being, I am working with my wife in cleaning houses at Blueberry Lake Villegiature Resort to earn my living. There are about 50 houses to rent on the resort and, we do the cleaning before and after the clients' stay.

One of the houses, in fact the biggest one to clean can accomodate up to twelve people to sleep, is located a little bit away from the others allowing for people to be a little more private for a big party thus creating a very special situation for this house. In fact, this house was always in such a mess with garbages all over the place, towels and sheets all stained or covered in peoples' vomit that it was creating a very unpleasant situation for the cleaners and the resort; so that no one would want to get that specific house to clean.

Since my wife and I are working in team instead of individually, it was much logical to give us this house to clean as we can do it faster being two than one individual cleaner. So we inherited this house to clean most of the time and I was getting very very frustated when we were getting in the house after a client stay. Somehow, I was also feeling much non sense for the house itself that was getting all of this sh*t all the time for no making sense reason.

So, I decided to work on to myself using Ho'oponopono to heal in Me what could contribute to create such a situation for this specific house. Believe it or not, it was not long that things changed. The house has never ever been in such a messy state ever since I started doing the healing work. In fact, this is becoming one of our cleanest house and instead of taking somewhere between 9 and 12 hours to clean we are now cleaning it in 6 to 8 hours... What a Difference!

But, then, I was kind of questionning whether the change was really due to my Ho'oponopono healing work. Until one morning I was going to start this house while my wife was finishing another one. As soon as I got off the car I heard an internal voice telling me... the House itself was telling Me... "YES, You are the one who made that change possible! Thank You!" So, since then, this house is like another friend of mine... I can feel the Love that We Share!

Love & Blessings,

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!