Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
THREAD 1 - The "Mission" of The Forgiveness School
2/12/2012 11:45:46 PM

The Mission of the Forgiveness School

As the name implies, it is a School where we learn all there is to know about Forgiveness. But, We felt it was Important to Define "The Mission of The Forgiveness School".

The Mission

The Forgiveness School is being born in Co-Creation with the Divine and is implemented as a key element meshed into the Divine Plan for all of Humanity. The Forgiveness School wants and will dedicate all the Effort, Time, Light and Love Energy needed to Be Of Service in the following ways...

1) Be a Resource that Supports People from all over the World on their Own Way to Ascension; and, since there is no possible Ascension carrying dirty baggage from past in 3rd dimension reality, Forgiveness provides for a very effective way to cleanse all that is necessary.

2) Create a Niche where all that is needed for everyone to be able to achieve Forgiveness is provided. TOGETHER, We Know How To Forgive to everyone and any situation that might have happened to anyone on this planet. And, We want the Forgiveness School to become a Sanctuary where anyone can find all the info, support, answer needed to fulfill Forgiveness. A Sanctuary where people can feel safe to share about themselves and their life experiences, and their concerns and questions as well as sharing about their positive achievement in how they succeeded to forgive in their specific situations.

3) Provide for a very powerful and natural remedy to most health issues. Understanding that all dis-ease is being born from within, from dis-harmony with the Soul... there is always room for Forgiveness in any treatment of the issue. In some cases, Forgiveness alone could provide for a complete healing while, in other cases, Forgiveness could become a catalyst of healing in combination with any other form of holistic treatment. Health is based on Harmony within and between all aspects of Our Being and Forgiveness is essential to bringing back this needed Harmony.

4) Contribute in allowing for as many people as possible to achieve Ascension. Since, We are NOW on the verge of so many surprising and disturbing news regarding the tyranny against all of Humanity in Time, it becomes increasingly fundamental to provide needed tools for all of us who suffered from this tyranny to be able to Forgive...

a) because we need to Heal within ourselves the suffering involved with this tyranny if We Want to move on with Ascension... as no garbage from the 3rd dimension can move with us into higher dimensions of reality. And...

b) because our Forgiveness will allow for so many oppressors to feel the Love within themselves; thus contributing to help them choosing Light instead of Dark and facilitate their transition to the Light side.

Forgiveness will Make The Difference for Us as for Them... This is CRUCIAL!

5) Join with Brothers and Sisters in Light to Co-Create a New Age, New Ways of Holistic Health Center contributing to the Well Being of people and to the Prevention of any dis-function, leaving for very little kind of necessary medical treatment or intervention. Our True Essence is that of LOVE and, as such, there is only HEALTH!

This is the "Mission" of The Forgiveness School...

And, We commit to do whatever is needed to move forward to Fulfilling this Mission!

Love & Blessings to ALL!

Co-Creators

"Forgiveness is not forgetting an injustice done; it is the Understanding that allows us to set aside the Emotional Impact of that injustice pertaining to ourselves. When We no longer hold those Emotions, and have Understanding for the Person, We have Forgiven them. ~ MoonSinger
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: THREAD 1 - The "Mission" of The Forgiveness School
2/25/2012 6:44:21 PM

This forum will be of huge interest and satisfaction to me.

Anyone who has been around Adland for a while will, no doubt, have seen my views on forgiveness to the point of over-exposure.

I consider forgiveness to be the VERY BIGGEST GIFT that I was given.

I have very little problem with forgiving.

Because of this I may find it hard to help teach others to do something that is easy for me. My challenge is to understand those who find it so hard,

What I will share is this:

Forgiveness is the most wonderful thing that you can give to the world. It is a manifestation of LOVE.

When you forgive, you release an enormous power, which, not only affects yourself but has a massively beneficial affect on those you forgive and also those who are in contact with those people.

I could go on, but I will reserve it until others have shared.

Roger

+0
RE: THREAD 1 - The "Mission" of The Forgiveness School
2/25/2012 7:02:42 PM

Hello Dear Roger,

Thank You so much for your Visit and Contribution to The Forgiveness Alchemy!

You already started Teaching in your own way My Friend...

Quote:
What I will share is this:

Forgiveness is the most wonderful thing that you can give to the world. It is a manifestation of LOVE.

When you forgive, you release an enormous power, which, not only affects yourself but has a massively beneficial affect on those you forgive and also those who are in contact with those people.

Love & Blessings,

Alain

"Forgiveness is not forgetting an injustice done; it is the Understanding that allows us to set aside the Emotional Impact of that injustice pertaining to ourselves. When We no longer hold those Emotions, and have Understanding for the Person, We have Forgiven them. ~ MoonSinger
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!