Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Australian Artist with a special gift
4/12/2012 7:06:19 PM

Quote:
Hello Roger All

I have been following the posts here. Yes, if you have been in the Australian bush Fredrick have captured it perfectly. My brother Paul loves the outback and has traveled near and far around Australia even been to the Bungle Bungle ranges and through central Australia. I have traveled mainly through small town around the east cost. So many great places to see. With my new horse racing business I list every Australian Horse racing tracks (see http://www.selectracing.com.au/raceclubs Note cup and past url to browser) and hope in the future to visit them all. Australia also has some great poets and writers. I have 2 two volume .. Books A.B. Bango Patterson .. One is Song of The Pen 1901- 1941 2 The other is Song Of The Bush. I also have A Fantasy Of Man 1901 - 1922 and A Campfire yarn 1885 - 1900 By Henry Lawson. They were passed on to me from my parents.

Sometimes Australian's take these treasures for granted and it take some alert people to remind us of them. Thanks Roger

Hi,

Great to see you here.

Yes, Australia is not good at advertising its authors and artists.

I have another forum about Rolf Harris at present. I consider him a genius and although he is now recognised for his art he is still way underated. Just because he was a jokey entertainer he was the butt of peoples jokes but boy, can he paint.

You have a great country there and will be one of the most prosperous in the world in the new world order.

So pleased that you dropped in. Please bring some new stuff. Feel free.

Roger

+0
4/29/2012 5:03:21 PM
I agree, wonderful feeling in the paintings! More real that reality!

Ruth Renshaw
941-445-6704

Are you working on losing weight? Sign up for my newsletter, get weekly tips and inspirational stories...http:www.ruthrenshaw.mentoringforfree.com/stc

Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it with the handle of anxiety or the handle of faith.
Henry Ward Beecher

Ruth Renshaw
Has success evaded you? Want to OWN YOUR LIFE?!
click HERE to download the free ebook that is changing my life!
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/29/2012 9:57:59 PM

Glad you enjoyed Rick.

Great artist.

Checkout my Rolf Harris forum

+0