Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Video Emails & Conferencing For Your Business and Personal Use
4/8/2013 5:32:42 AM

Hi Ken!

I feel concerned about that the main promotional video of the company does not exist.

Lydia

+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2013 7:28:36 AM
Hi Lydia!

I am concerned too! I am also a little embarrassed that I started this conversation before I noticed the problem. I will get this fixed tomorrow as I know it is a good program.

Ken
===============================================================
Quote:

Hi Ken!

I feel concerned about that the main promotional video of the company does not exist.

Lydia

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2013 9:19:19 AM

OK, Ken,

keep in touch

Lydia

+0
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/8/2013 9:46:02 AM
Quote:
No problem Branka! In fact I too had problems with this program. I tried to get support but I guess everybody was taking the weekend off. I will get back to it tomorrow. I do think it is a valuable program and can be used at no cost. Truly I do understand about finances and time. Time is like money. I know how precious it is. If things get complicated or take up too much time...I move on to something else.

The main problem here is that I let this tool set too long and I think it got rusty. LOL

I will get back to it tomorrow.

:D Ken

Thanks for understanding Ken.

I just thought how those disappeared videos might be a part of strategy.
If no, then it does not look serious.

I can't pressume third possible cause.

Have a great and successful week Ken!
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/9/2013 2:55:27 AM
Thank you Branka for your patients!

No, the videos that are no longer available may be only on my account. It certainly in not part of a strategy.

I see that you signed up and I thank you for that. It may be working for you before it is working for me.

I called my sponsor Candice Keller today. She said they were making some improvements to the conferencing part of the program and that it was not working right now but the Free Video Email is supposed to be working. She is going to look into my account and see if she can find the problem. I will call her again tomorrow at 5:30 PM Pacific time.

The Free Video Email is fun to use and state of the art technology. I look forward to sharing it again when I get the problem straightened out.

To our success,

Ken
===============================================================
Quote:
Quote:
No problem Branka! In fact I too had problems with this program. I tried to get support but I guess everybody was taking the weekend off. I will get back to it tomorrow. I do think it is a valuable program and can be used at no cost. Truly I do understand about finances and time. Time is like money. I know how precious it is. If things get complicated or take up too much time...I move on to something else.

The main problem here is that I let this tool set too long and I think it got rusty. LOL

I will get back to it tomorrow.

:D Ken

Thanks for understanding Ken.

I just thought how those disappeared videos might be a part of strategy.
If no, then it does not look serious.

I can't pressume third possible cause.

Have a great and successful week Ken!

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!