Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Video Emails & Conferencing For Your Business and Personal Use
4/6/2013 9:26:44 PM
Thanks Branka! I am going to do a video and include it in this thread as an example. Let us know what you think after you do some clicking on links. Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/6/2013 9:30:23 PM
OK Ken, I'd be back here tomorrow (when you go to sleep, I'd wake up :) ).
Now it's close to midnight.

Take care my friend!
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/6/2013 9:47:20 PM
Have a good rest Blanka...I will probably still be up when you get up. I am having problems getting the IWowWe program going. I might have to wait until Monday. It has been too long on the back shelf...LOL

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/7/2013 9:57:43 PM
Ken, I did my best to get the chance to make opinion about this site, but it was too difficult.
To explain you why I haven't signed up takes a min: my personal life is on too small distance to total chaos, and my daily walk over the 24 hours, looks like a walk over the wire.

Because of that, any possibility to get a headache caused by credit or debit card is totally restricted. I am paid for my job in cash, and I am old fashioned person who deals only with cash :). I am more cautious to make savings in minutes, than in euros :)).

I wished, but I am in disability to support you or any other program. And my strict control over the time surely should last, at least, until the end of this year.

Hope you understand. Wishing you a big success,
Branka

+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2013 2:17:19 AM
No problem Branka! In fact I too had problems with this program. I tried to get support but I guess everybody was taking the weekend off. I will get back to it tomorrow. I do think it is a valuable program and can be used at no cost. Truly I do understand about finances and time. Time is like money. I know how precious it is. If things get complicated or take up too much time...I move on to something else.

The main problem here is that I let this tool set too long and I think it got rusty. LOL

I will get back to it tomorrow.

:D Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!