Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Not-So-Dumb Blonde
1/4/2006 6:30:43 AM
Hello Everyone, I came in to work early the other day and began hanging upside down from the ceiling. Just then one of my co-workers (she's blonde ... it'll be important later) came in and asked me what I'm doing. "Shh," I said, " I'm a light bulb -- I'm acting crazy to get a few days off, as there is an out of town wedding I need to go to until Tuesday." A minute later the boss walked by and asked me what I was doing. "I'm a light bulb!" I exclaimed. "You're going crazy," he said. "Take a few days off, and come back when you are less stressed." With that, I jumped down and started walking out. My co-worker started following me and the boss asked where she was going. "I can't work in the dark," she said. -------------- Thanks Leanne Busby
+0
Larry Anderson

2606 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Not-So-Dumb Blonde
1/4/2006 7:33:59 AM
Hi Leanne can you work in the dark hehehehehe keep them coming, even old grouchy men like me needs a laugh
Larry Anderson 1st vice president http://www.whaspllc.com Get what you want but want what you get Wherever you go-there you are Skpe ID:larryeanderson
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The Not-So-Dumb Blonde
1/4/2006 8:04:31 AM
LOL That's a good one :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!