Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
What Is Revenue Sharing & How Can It Benefit You?
2/1/2012 9:05:05 AM

I know you have your own reason for being here, and that probably does
not include getting messages like this from me. If you will stay with me for
TWO MINUTES
, and take the time to read this whole message, I will tell you
about the EASY & FUN way to make money with ...

The Amazing Revenue Sharing Opportunity
That Is Taking The Internet By Storm!

Our amazing AdzPays marketing program will pay YOU for advertising YOUR business or program on our website! In addition to receiving top marketing for your business, you will also receive a share of company profits. Our members purchase ad packages which provide quality advertising in the form of banner and text ad impressions on the AdzPays website. The more ad packages you purchase, the more you earn. NOTE: If you do not have a business to promote, don't worry about that. I have one I can recommend later. Meanwhile, you can still get paid to advertise whether or not you use that advertising. We pay a huge 200% for each $10.00 Ad Unit purchased!
http://www.AdzPays.com/?hbndon

Benefit From Our Top Profit Strategy!

All members receive our proven profit strategy with instructions on how they can increase their revenue share positions, providing them with even more passive revenue as their positions continue growing as well as more text and banner ad promotion for them to use.

Earn Referral Commissions On 5 Pay Levels!

There is No Recruiting Required, However, members who promote their personal AdzPays affiliate link will earn a cash commission from their personal referrals sales down a huge 5 levels!

AdzPays Has Been Built To Last!

With positions capped at 200% this encourages re-investment for members to grow their earnings PLUS, we provice a proven profit strategy that enables members to withdraw their earnings as well as grow their earnings quickly plus we have a company re-inestment process in place whereby we daily re-invest earnings from a special account that keeps revenue rolling in. Members can be sure that we will be around for a very long time.

You Can Make Money Here Even If You Are Not Advertising!

If you can't afford to buy a share today, it's not the end of the world. Simply promote your affiliate link until you earn enough commissions to cover your first share purchase. You'll be surprised just how quickly that can happen with our generous compensation plan. The more new members that signup for our quality advertising, the more revenue that is generated to share across our membership base. It all makes for more fun, excitement, earnings, satisfaction, and long-lasting participation by members. Isn't that something that YOU would like to enjoy for a change?

Register for your FREE ACCOUNT, and check it out here.

Yours For Success,

Don Evans

+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: What Is Revenue Sharing & How Can It Benefit You?
2/3/2012 7:49:10 PM
Hi Don and AdLandPro Friends,
We just sent the following message to 501
randomly selected friends in HotSpotMailer.HotSpotMailer
We will be paying it forward in another one
of our favorite exchanges later today.
Be sure and come back and check it out.

EJGW
Hi HSM Friends,

Come on over to AdLandPro(land of professional advertisers)!

We advertise for all of our friends there.

All are encouraging to join HotSpotMailer.

The synergy of HotSpotMailer and the AdLandPro community is awesome.

Today I want to share with you my friend Don Evans latest thread in the Copy & Paste Advertising forum.

Save some time...and scroll to the bottom and click for your credits...
You can read Don's thread entitled "What Is Revenue Sharing & How Can It Benefit You?" in the "Copy & Paste Advertising" forum. It is a much better read there.
2/1/2012 2:05:05 AM

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2509672/WhatIsRevenueSharingHowCanItBenefitYou.aspx?flag=1oregonsunflower

Quote:

TWO MINUTES

Our amazing AdzPays marketing program will pay YOU for advertising YOUR business or program on our website! In addition to receiving top marketing for your business, you will also receive a share of company profits. Our members purchase ad packages which provide quality advertising in the form of banner and text ad impressions on the AdzPays website. The more ad packages you purchase, the more you earn. NOTE: If you do not have a business to promote, don't worry about that. I have one I can recommend later. Meanwhile, you can still get paid to advertise whether or not you use that advertising. We pay a huge 200% for each $10.00 Ad Unit purchased!

All members receive our proven profit strategy with instructions on how they can increase their revenue share positions, providing them with even more passive revenue as their positions continue growing as well as more text and banner ad promotion for them to use.

There is No Recruiting Required, However, members who promote their personal AdzPays affiliate link will earn a cash commission from their personal referrals sales down a huge 5 levels!

With positions capped at 200% this encourages re-investment for members to grow their earnings PLUS, we provice a proven profit strategy that enables members to withdraw their earnings as well as grow their earnings quickly plus we have a company re-inestment process in place whereby we daily re-invest earnings from a special account that keeps revenue rolling in. Members can be sure that we will be around for a very long time.

If you can't afford to buy a share today, it's not the end of the world. Simply promote your affiliate link until you earn enough commissions to cover your first share purchase. You'll be surprised just how quickly that can happen with our generous compensation plan. The more new members that signup for our quality advertising, the more revenue that is generated to share across our membership base. It all makes for more fun, excitement, earnings, satisfaction, and long-lasting participation by members. Isn't that something that YOU would like to enjoy for a change?

Yours For Success,

Don Evans

Click Here and you too can get free Advertising by joining AdLandPro.

Click Here to Join the Copy & Paste Advertising forum after you join AdLandPro.

Copy & Paste Advertising forum Description:

Better than free advertising. You advertise your primary business, websites, blogs or what every you like...(So many programs have ads that you can copy and paste. This is a great place to do that)... Don't have a primary business, affiliate program? No Problem. Find one here, join, copy and paste the promotions(substituting your links of course).

Step 1. Join the forum.

Step 2. Click on New Topic Step

3. Post your ad.

WE do step 4 for you! We pay your ads forward!

Read Don's Post and see how you too can get free advertising.

Elaine

Click Here to Stay Safe, CLEAN AND HEALTHY
The first company in the world to obtain Climate Neutral™ certification and totally offset our CO2 emissions

A Revolutionary Breakthrough in Cellular Anti-Aging* -- Vivix Dietary Supplement

HotSpotMailer is my favorite email exchange. Why? Because I can mail there as often as I want. No waiting for a week to go by...not even 3 days. I can mail there several times a day and often I do. Now here is the secret....wait...can you keep a secret? Well no problem...I cant either... LOL...you only have to mail to 500 members each time you send out a mailing. I just sent the above message out to 501 of my randomly selected friends right? That is a good thing because each time I do that it goes to a different group of people. I have done that for you 4 or 5 times already. BTW thanks for being a frequent poster in Copy & Paste Advertising I only have to wait until 35 of my friends send one of their emails. That usually does not take long (about 35 min.) because it is such a popular place. Right after I send a message I go in and click on 35 links and move on to something else for a while. In those 35 clicks I will pick up
find a few hotspot ads and get 500 credits over and above the otherwise 17 to 27 credits for each click.

Remember when I told you that I actually earn credits when I advertise for you? this is why. I spent 501 credits and in a mater of minutes pick up around 2,500 credits. Every once in a while I will mail to all of my friends in HotSpotMailer. That list is up to 20600 now and growing fast. If you read this message closely I think you can see why. Will you be next to join?

Click Here to Join!

Here is what I really like:

** EVEN IF A SITE BREAKS A FRAME WHEN YOU CLICK - YOU STILL GET CREDIT. THE CREDIT IS CREDITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE THE SITE EVEN SHOWS, IN 1 SPLIT SECOND. I HAVE TESTED THIS ALOT TO SEE IF IT DOES **

I could go on and on about how much I like this must have tool but let me just place a banner below. You can click on the banner to join.

HSM

Elaine Groff Wolff
Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: What Is Revenue Sharing & How Can It Benefit You?
2/4/2012 8:26:05 AM
Wonder Mailer

Hi Don and AdLandPro Friends,

I invited 1001 of my friends in Wonder Mailer to come here and read your message.

Hi Wonder Mailer Friends, Don Evans had the winning post in the "Copy & Paste Advertising" forum. He has a great message but there is not enough room to paste it here. Never fear, you can read this important message in the site you go to for credits. We are paying don's advertising forward. We will do the same for you.
Step 1 Join AdLandPro: http://community.adlandpro.com/welcome/oregonsunflower.aspx Step 2 Join The "Copy & Paste Advertising" forum and click on New Topic. Post you ad and then we do Step. 4 Like this we pay your ad forward. Elaine P.S. You may have to copy and paste this URL to get to the site: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2509672/WhatIsRevenueSharingHowCanItBenefitYou.aspx?flag=2oregonsunflower

Quote:

TWO MINUTES

Yours For Success,

Don Evans

You too can get Leads & Ads & Cash? This is NO Pretender... WM

into your results - and soon you will see what I mean!

If you've never made money before or just need some
amazing results, you'll get it by using this new site.

This isn't a pretender.... check this out...

It's called WonderMailer, where all members help all members in
advertising their sites & programs, which makes everything alot
easier for you (and them - all involved!)

Sign -up- today and start out with 500 points to use for ads:
http://www.wondermailer.com/oregonsunflower

===> No, it's not a trick or a trap
===> No, it's not pretending
===> Yes, it's honest and real!

You'll see, it takes 7 seconds to see why it's
called "Wonder Mailer" - and it just came out.
You'll get Wonderful Results!

http://www.wondermailer.com/oregonsunflower

- Elaine

Wonder Mailer
Elaine Groff Wolff
+0