Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The PASSIVE Income GOLD MINE at AdlandPro!
1/24/2012 8:36:17 AM

How To Spend $30 ONE TIME And Bring In $10,000
In PASSIVE INCOME Within The Next 90 Days
(And A whole Lot More After That!!)
With
Absolutely No Recruiting Required!!

1. Register your free account with Ricochet Riches.
http://www.ricochetriches.com/?hbndon

2. Log into your account and Click on Cycle Revolution.
NOTE: When you log in you will see 7 different rows with buttons you can click on to look at various aspects of the Ricochet Riches Network. The button for Cycle Revolution is the last button on the 3rd row counting from the left.

3. On the top left of the Cycle Revolution page, click on CR Upgrade and
spend $30 to sign up with Cycle Revolution.

4. That's it! You are done. Now sit back and count the money!

Sound too good to be true?

Well, actually I am speculating when I say that you can do that within the next 90 days. It might take a little longer OR you might do it a lot faster! Ricochet Riches just launched Cycle Revolution on the 20 of December, and it is growing very, very fast.
Currently, we have from 150 to 300 new members sign up every day!

There is No Recruiting Required, but you can speed that process up considerably if you can sponsor ONLY 2 people. Do you think you can find 2 people who are willing to spend $30 ONE TIME to earn $10,000 over and over again?

Some more things you should know.

Don't take my word on this. Take the time to read everything on the website about Cycle Revolution and the CR1 through CR7 cycles, the 7 different cycling matrices contained within Cycle Revolution, and it is powerful!

Now click the button to return to the main Ricochet Riches website, and read everything there. Especially about 50/50 Rewards, Turbo 1x2, Turbo 1x2 Plus, and RR Auctions. That part will launch soon.

When Ricochet Riches launched in late September, it was all about advertising. It still is.
We buy advertising blocks for $10 each to promote ANY business. We earn 150% back
on the money we spend on advertising.

Although, you do not have to purchase any advertising blocks to put the Cycle Revolution to work for you. All you have to do is UPGRADE and spend that ONE TIME $30. However, if you do have another business to promote, that is a real good way to do it. It is currently bringing in an average of $40 every day for me (That is $1,000 per month for doing absolutely nothing!), AND growing each and every day, and I don't have to do any recruiting ... or anything else. That part is on AUTO-PILOT. It's EASY and it works!

I am real excited about Ricochet Riches, especially since they introduced Cycle Revolution. This is the one we have all been looking for! I call it My Passive Income Gold Mine. Take the time to visit website and educate yourself about how it works. Do that NOW and you can look forward to an exciting new year!

Please, get back to me with any questions you might have after you visit the website. Our TEAM is growing fast, and I invite YOU to be a part of it!

Don Evans

+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: The PASSIVE Income GOLD MINE at AdlandPro!
1/25/2012 9:17:23 AM
Hi Don,

We just sent the following message to 501 randomly selected friends in HotSpotMailer.

We will be paying it forward in another one of our favorite exchanges later today. Be sure and come back and check it out. EJGW

Hi HSM Friends,

Come on over to AdLandPro(land of professional advertisers)!

We advertise for all of our friends there.

All are encouraging to join HotSpotMailer.

The synergy of HotSpotMailer and the AdLandPro community is awesome.

Today I want to share with you my friend Don Evans latest thread in the "Copy & Paste Advertising" forum.

Save some time...and scroll to the bottom and click for your credits...
You can read Don's thread entitled "The PASSIVE Income GOLD MINE at AdlandPro!" in the "Copy & Paste Advertising" forum. It is a much better read there.
1/24/2012 1:36:17 AM

Quote:

How To Spend $30 ONE TIME And Bring In $10,000
In PASSIVE INCOME Within The Next 90 Days
(And A whole Lot More After That!!)
With
Absolutely No Recruiting Required!!

1. Register your free account with Ricochet Riches.
http://www.ricochetriches.com/?hbndon

2. Log into your account and Click on Cycle Revolution.
NOTE: When you log in you will see 7 different rows with buttons you can click on to look at various aspects of the Ricochet Riches Network. The button for Cycle Revolution is the last button on the 3rd row counting from the left.

3. On the top left of the Cycle Revolution page, click on CR Upgrade and
spend $30 to sign up with Cycle Revolution.

4. That's it! You are done. Now sit back and count the money!

Sound too good to be true?

Well, actually I am speculating when I say that you can do that within the next 90 days. It might take a little longer OR you might do it a lot faster! Ricochet Riches just launched Cycle Revolution on the 20 of December, and it is growing very, very fast.
Currently, we have from 150 to 300 new members sign up every day!

There is No Recruiting Required, but you can speed that process up considerably if you can sponsor ONLY 2 people. Do you think you can find 2 people who are willing to spend $30 ONE TIME to earn $10,000 over and over again?

Some more things you should know.

Don't take my word on this. Take the time to read everything on the website about Cycle Revolution and the CR1 through CR7 cycles, the 7 different cycling matrices contained within Cycle Revolution, and it is powerful!

Now click the button to return to the main Ricochet Riches website, and read everything there. Especially about 50/50 Rewards, Turbo 1x2, Turbo 1x2 Plus, and RR Auctions. That part will launch soon.

When Ricochet Riches launched in late September, it was all about advertising. It still is.
We buy advertising blocks for $10 each to promote ANY business. We earn 150% back
on the money we spend on advertising.

Although, you do not have to purchase any advertising blocks to put the Cycle Revolution to work for you. All you have to do is UPGRADE and spend that ONE TIME $30. However, if you do have another business to promote, that is a real good way to do it. It is currently bringing in an average of $40 every day for me (That is $1,000 per month for doing absolutely nothing!), AND growing each and every day, and I don't have to do any recruiting ... or anything else. That part is on AUTO-PILOT. It's EASY and it works!

I am real excited about Ricochet Riches, especially since they introduced Cycle Revolution. This is the one we have all been looking for! I call it My Passive Income Gold Mine. Take the time to visit website and educate yourself about how it works. Do that NOW and you can look forward to an exciting new year!

Please, get back to me with any questions you might have after you visit the website. Our TEAM is growing fast, and I invite YOU to be a part of it!

Don Evans

Click Here and you too can get free Advertising by joining AdLandPro.

Click Here to Join the Copy & Paste Advertising forum after you join AdLandPro.

Copy & Paste Advertising forum Description:

Better than free advertising. You advertise your primary business, websites, blogs or what every you like...(So many programs have ads that you can copy and paste. This is a great place to do that)... Don't have a primary business, affiliate program? No Problem. Find one here, join, copy and paste the promotions(substituting your links of course).

Step 1. Join the forum.

Step 2. Click on New Topic Step

3. Post your ad.

WE do step 4 for you! We pay your ads forward!

Read Don's Post and see how you too can get free advertising.

Elaine

Click Here to Stay Safe, CLEAN AND HEALTHY
The first company in the world to obtain Climate Neutral™ certification and totally offset our CO2 emissions

A Revolutionary Breakthrough in Cellular Anti-Aging* -- Vivix Dietary Supplement

HotSpotMailer is my favorite email exchange. Why? Because I can mail there as often as I want. No waiting for a week to go by...not even 3 days. I can mail there several times a day and often I do. Now here is the secret....wait...can you keep a secret? Well no problem...I cant either... LOL...you only have to mail to 500 members each time you send out a mailing. I just sent the above message out to 501 of my randomly selected friends right? That is a good thing because each time I do that it goes to a different group of people. I have done that for you 4 or 5 times already. BTW thanks for being a frequent poster in Copy & Paste Advertising I only have to wait until 35 of my friends send one of their emails. That usually does not take long (about 35 min.) because it is such a popular place. Right after I send a message I go in and click on 35 links and move on to something else for a while. In those 35 clicks I will pick up
find a few hotspot ads and get 500 credits over and above the otherwise 17 to 27 credits for each click.

Remember when I told you that I actually earn credits when I advertise for you? this is why. I spent 501 credits and in a mater of minutes pick up around 2,500 credits. Every once in a while I will mail to all of my friends in HotSpotMailer. That list is up to 20600 now and growing fast. If you read this message closely I think you can see why. Will you be next to join?

Click Here to Join!

Here is what I really like:

** EVEN IF A SITE BREAKS A FRAME WHEN YOU CLICK - YOU STILL GET CREDIT. THE CREDIT IS CREDITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE THE SITE EVEN SHOWS, IN 1 SPLIT SECOND. I HAVE TESTED THIS ALOT TO SEE IF IT DOES **

I could go on and on about how much I like this must have tool but let me just place a banner below. You can click on the banner to join.

HSM

Elaine Groff Wolff

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: The PASSIVE Income GOLD MINE at AdlandPro!
1/25/2012 10:20:39 AM

Hi Don and Copy & Paste Advertising Friends,

The following ad was placed in Micro-Email-Ads: [It'll be seen by 8139 members]
Hi Friends, Read Don's Message in AdLandPro where we pay your ads forward. You too can get free Advertising by joining AdLandPro. Go to this URL to Join: http://community.adlandpro.com/welcome/oregonsunflower.aspx Step 1. Join the forum. Step 2. Click on New Topic Step 3. Post your ad.

WE do step 4 for you! We pay your ads forward! Elaine
I would like to have said a lot mor but when they say Micro...they mean keep it short...LOL.

MEA Banner

a totally new way of having email advertising,
getting traffic through a "traffic exchange" AND
making the bucks $$'s without so much time consuming effort.

By using the brand spankin' new technique of the
Email Surfer
YOU HAVE TO SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT!
* You only receive 1-4 emails a day (not 100's!) and you
only need to click ONE EMAIL AD = WOW!
* Using Micro Email ad technique, cut OUT the email ad load.
* Get unlimited visitors
* No "surf ratio's"
* No "credit" assigning
* No limit on Traffic
* Not a time consuming task
* Make a ton of cash telling others

You'll see what I mean, sign-up today!
Elaine Elaine

MEA Banner

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0