Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tammy D. Richardson

1 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Hello Out There...Is anybody in there???
1/3/2006 8:01:28 PM
Hello there, my name is Tammy, and I am Bipolar. I am a "newbie" here on AdlandPro. My illness makes me extremely aware and also unaware of my opportunities. I would like for those of you to share with me your mental illness(es). If there are any of you that could be so kind to clue me in on what I am doing right or wrong with this site; I would really appreciate it. Sometimes I have trouble with my (handicap) on basic marketing stategies. I would love to make new friends. I am open to critiques about the way I am approaching the secular world. Please tell me about my options? I have invested ALOT OF MONEY!!! in this venture at financial freedom. I just got tired of sitting and rocking in my chair, saying to myself, "What can I do to get out of this financial burden". Your new friend, T.D.R.
+0
Re: Hello Out There...Is anybody in there???
1/7/2006 1:03:15 AM
Hi Tammy I am here. I do not have a mental illness. However my neice, who I am very close to, has both bi polar and schizo affective disorder. What a dreadful label to be given!!!Are you looking for a business opportunity or support with your illness? I can assist you with both areas. I have a sucessful home business. I do not have any professional mental health qualifications, but I have years of personal experience.
Cheryl Haining is a successful home based business operator. To learn how to create an income stream from your home that will replace your job and develop true financial freedom visit: http://money-2-work-at-home.net/?refid=alp-567874701
+0
Gilbert Desmarais

3 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/8/2006 1:46:47 PM
Hi Tammy, Here's a solution to your problems. World's First True Healing Device! This Tiny Healer Cures Diseases, Phobias So many pain-stricken patients have gushed about the almost magical disappearance of pain associated with their ailment or disease. One man, after six weeks, stopped taking morphine shots for his chronic arthritis; a medical doctor no longer worries about ankle sprains because of his healed Achilles tendon; 21 years after a spinal operation, one woman finally rid her pain associated with the area of surgery - in just 36 hours; 3 years later, she's still pain-free. Health can never be attained by attacking the symptoms of your dis-ease or malady (as medicine does) but only by removing the cause(s) What can I expect from the Harmony Chip? The Harmony Chip does not attempt to create, to force or to impress a particular condition, rather it's function it to set free the unused potential latent in every human being. There is nothing "wrong" with any human being. There are no intrinsically "bad" people. It is the inner disturbances, conflicts and resistances which give the appearance of falsity. The Harmony Chip has been given to mankind to undo this torture. Some will begin to feel the effects of Harmony Chip within seconds. For some this may take two weeks. Some will experience such dramatic changes in the initial period that it will be necessary for them to do it in stages. Some will experience a gentle lightening of their thoughts and beliefs. Not only is everything possible, every possible way to liberation will be experienced. The law forbids us to promise you any particular healing effect so we don't. We GUARANTEE it! (see guarantee) It is the purpose and function of the Harmony Chip to dissolve mankind's self-destructive beliefs. The examples given in this list are REAL experiences of REAL people. We do not use laboratory simulations because they are so easy to distort and to manipulate the results. For us there is no 40% bench mark for effectiveness: If the Harmony Chip doesn't function in every case, i.e. 100% then we start researching to find out why. To date we've always been successful. Arthritis Alzheimer's (senile dementia) Arteriosclerosis Asthma Back pain Cancer Constipation (emotional) Depression Epilepsy Fibromyalgia Hepatitis Hyperactive (children) Hypertension Impotence Infertility Insomnia Kidney failure Migraine Multiple Sclerosis Narcolepsy Osteoporosis Parkinson's Rheumatism Sciatica Stroke How many times have you wished for a magic formula that would make everything happen exactly "right"? It sounds magical, doesn't it? Almost too true to believe. But - there's only one way to prove it. There's only one way to save yourself the endless medical fees you'll spend to fix a huge problem that a tiny, yet powerful piece of German technology can. And, that is to try it yourself. Wear it; try it for 12 weeks. If you feel no remarkable difference, send it back for a full and courteous refund. No questions asked. Take it into your hand now; it's just a few clicks away. http://tinyurl.com/bjgqr The only way you can loose is by NOT having Harmony Chips in your life! Peace and prosperity to you, Tammy Best regards, Gilbert Desmarais Sherwood Park, Alberta gldesmarais@shaw.ca (780)449-3978
+0
1/15/2006 1:03:37 AM
Hello Tammy My name is Bill Vanderbilt and I am the one who started all of these mental health forums. I am very sorry that I didn't respond to your post sooner. I feel terrible that you have come here for support and I didn't realize you were here. My illness is major depression and boarderline personality disorder. I have been in and out of treatment for about 25 years but I am doing really well right now. I have finally found the right combination of medication and I have learned how to recognize the symptoms of a relapse. I have a lot of information about mental illness. I get news feeds from all over the world as well as research reports and personal stories. Tammy, I understand how you feel and I will do anything in my power to help you cope with your situation. I want you to know that you can email me, PM me here at Adland or call me at home. 330-360-1474. If you like, I will introduce you to my friends on my introductions thread, This will help you get some friends here and get you off to a good start in Adland. Just let me know what you need or want and I will do my best to help you OK Tammy. So, take care my friend nd I look forward to hearing from you again soom
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2006 6:14:40 AM
Hi Tammy: Glad to came to join Adlandpro. This is a great place to build personal and business friends. First you may list your business each time you post. It is like a signature. You could put a saying that tells who you are to add to your signature. It will come up automatically whenever you post. Not sure if you are asking for business or emotional support so post here again so we can assist. My daughter has bi-polar so I have awareness of effects of the disorder. Glad you are here and hope to hear from you soon. Mary http://hofs.en101.biz changing the world with skills and life values.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!