Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
LIke CB on Steroids and This PAYS DAILY!
1/13/2012 6:29:14 PM

EZ Wealth Solution can provide you with hundreds of digital products and a turnkey website with video sales-closing, and this can help you become Very Wealthy.

You can earn repetitive daily commissions from $47 up to $1,885 and much of it can be passive, this is NOT MLM, no matrix to fill, you can earn a fantastic income just by posting ads and not having to rely on other people under you to do anything.

You can get Master Resale Rights for as many as 700 digital & software products, and the EZWS site can close your sales for you, multiple times per day and overnight while you sleep.

Digital products are a multi-billion dollar per year industry. Everyone has heard of Cl*ckbank, where people can sell one product at a time WITHOUT Master Resale Rights and only get paid once per week...now take a look at EZ Wealth Solution, where you can earn commissions as high as $1,885 in DAILY pay, and get paid unlimited times per day, from sales of hundreds of products all at once, with help from the videos every time!

http://ezwealthsolution.com/?kcvan2011

+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: LIke CB on Steroids and This PAYS DAILY!
1/14/2012 2:02:20 AM
Thank you Kathleen for posting again in HSM
the "Copy & Paste Advertising" forum.
I give extra special treatment in paying it
forward to my friends who post often in
this forum.

I am not done but I started with sending the following message to 501 of my friends in HotSpotMailer!

Hi HSM Friends,

Come on over to AdLandPro (land of professional advertisers)! I am advertising for all of my friends there. I am also encouraging them to join HotSpotMailer. The synergy of HotSpotMailer and the AdLandPro community is awesome.

Today I want to share with you my friend Kathleen Vanbeekom's latest thread in the Copy & Paste Advertising forum.

Save some time...and scroll to the bottom for your credits...

You can read Kathleen's thread entitled "LIke CB on Steroids and This PAYS DAILY!" in the "Copy & Paste Advertising" forum. It is a much better read there.

LIke CB on Steroids and This PAYS DAILY!
1/13/2012 11:29:14 AM

EZ Wealth Solution can provide you with hundreds of digital products and a turnkey website with video sales-closing, and this can help you become Very Wealthy.

You can earn repetitive daily commissions from $47 up to $1,885 and much of it can be passive, this is NOT MLM, no matrix to fill, you can earn a fantastic income just by posting ads and not having to rely on other people under you to do anything.

You can get Master Resale Rights for as many as 700 digital & software products, and the EZWS site can close your sales for you, multiple times per day and overnight while you sleep.

Digital products are a multi-billion dollar per year industry. Everyone has heard of Cl*ckbank, where people can sell one product at a time WITHOUT Master Resale Rights and only get paid once per week...now take a look at EZ Wealth Solution, where you can earn commissions as high as $1,885 in DAILY pay, and get paid unlimited times per day, from sales of hundreds of products all at once, with help from the videos every time!

This has brought in multi $1,000 days for many worldwide members. CLICK HERE!
Definitely NOT MLM, Not a Pyramid, Not a Ponzi...100% Commissions for SALES!
You too can get free Advertising by joining AdLandPro. Go to this URL to Join:

http://community.adlandpro.com/welcome/oregonsunflower.aspx

To Join the Copy & Paste Advertising forum after you join AdLandPro, go to this URL:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/545878/CopyPasteAdvertising.aspx

Copy & Paste Advertising forum Description:

Better than free advertising. You advertise your primary business, websites, blogs or what every you like...(So many programs have ads that you can copy and paste. This is a great place to do that)... Dont have a primary business, affiliate program? No Problem. Find one here, join, copy and paste the promotions (substituting your links of course).

Step 1. Join the forum.

Step 2. Click on New Topic Step

3. Post your ad.

WE do step 4 for you! We pay your ads forward!

Read Kathleen's Post and see how you too can get free advertising.

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2505113/LIkeCBonSteroidsandThisPAYSDAILY.aspx?flag=1oregonsunflower

Elaine

Stay Safe, CLEAN AND HEALTHY kwolff.myshaklee.com
The first company in the world to obtain Climate Neutral™ certification and totally offset our CO2 emissions

A Revolutionary Breakthrough in Cellular Anti-Aging* -- Vivix Dietary Supplement http://www.shaklee.com/products-vivix00.shtml

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2505113/LIkeCBonSteroidsandThisPAYSDAILY.aspx?flag=1oregonsunflower

HotSpotMailer is my favorite email exchange. Why? Because I can mail there as often as I want. No waiting for a week to go by...not even 3 days. I can mail there several times a day and often I do. Now here is the secret....wait...can you keep a secret? Well no problem...I can't either... LOL...you only have to mail to 500 members each time you send out a mailing. I just sent the above message out to 501 of my randomly selected friends right? That is a good thing because each time I do that it goes to a different group of people. I have done that for you 4 or 5 times already. BTW thanks for being a frequent poster in "Copy & Paste Advertising" I only have to wait until 35 of my friends send one of their emails. That usually does not take long (about 35 min.) because it is such a popular place. Right after I send a message I go in and click on 35 links and move on to something else for a while. In those 35 clicks I will pick up
find a few "hotspot" ads and get 500 credits over and above the otherwise 17 to 27 credits for each click.

Remember when I told you that I actually earn credits when I advertise for you? this is why. I spent 501 credits and in a mater of minutes pick up around 2,500 credits. Every once in a while I will mail to all of my friends in HotSpotMailer. That list is up to 20600 now and growing fast. If you read this message closely I think you can see why. Will you be next to join?

Click Here to Join!

Here is what I really like:

** EVEN IF A SITE BREAKS A FRAME WHEN YOU CLICK - YOU STILL GET CREDIT. THE CREDIT IS CREDITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE THE SITE EVEN SHOWS, IN 1 SPLIT SECOND. I HAVE TESTED THIS ALOT TO SEE IF IT DOES **

I could go on and on about how much I like this must have tool but let me just place a banner below. You can click on the banner to join.

Elaine Groff Wolff

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/14/2012 3:24:37 AM

Hi agian Kathleen,TTT

I added your thread "LIke CB on Steroids and This PAYS DAILY!"
Quote:

to the sites in my favorite program TopTierTraffic.

Thanks to those who have already joined TopTierTraffic!

You Have Received a New Member In Your Downline from Promoting TopTierTraffic!

That is one more member that will earn you credits when they surf, and that you can email weekly with your latest promotions.

We have also added 100 Position Points to your account for referring this member. Make sure you check This Week's Leaderboard under My Position in the members area to see the effect of this change.

Thank you for being a contributing member at TopTierTraffic.

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/14/2012 4:56:35 AM

Thanks, Elaine!

Do you know you can also contact your downliners in Instant Blog Subscribers? I noticed you signed up under me a few weeks ago. The email addresses of people who join IBS thru your link are in your members-area there, downline area, tell your downliners to promote their IBS link and gain a several-level mailing list in the backoffice of IBS!

+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/14/2012 8:33:50 AM
Get Hundreds of INSTANT Subscribers

Hi Kathleen,

Thank you for the pointers in IBS. I have to admit, I had some difficulty navigating the blog there and kind of put it on the back burner. I still need to get back there and do some of the tutorials. I appreciate you help and guidance. I will go now and check my downline and encourage them to promote their IBS link and gain a several-level mailing list in the backoffice.

Wow! Been there and done that! What to my surprise I have no downline. LOL I did find the tutorials and with a little encouragement I will get back to it and do some of those. It is hard to start from scratch. I am having so much success in some other areas that I find it hard to start something new. I do think I need to get into blogging, and this seems like an obvious place to start with lots of support but I have to be honest with you. As good as it looks it is going to the back burner again.

Elaine

Get Hundreds of INSTANT Subscribers
Elaine Groff Wolff
+0