Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lucas Smith

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Discount Golf Clubs For Callaway X-22 Irons
1/9/2012 6:02:22 AM
Discount Golf Clubs For Callaway X-22 Irons Callaway as one of the world's leading golf brands has never been disappointing, especially for those golfers Callaway x-22 irons as one of the classic discount golf clubs, I believe the same will not be disappointed. Here I will simply introduce this club.

When it comes to choosing irons, better players tend to choose bladed clubs, not the beginners. You do hurry to pick the right irons and want to save money too. Good news for you! We offer Irons for players include blade irons and forged golf irons You can buy Callaway x-22 irons at wholesale price, which is really worth buying.

The X-22 Irons don’t disappoint and are the best X Series irons Callaway Golf has ever created. By maximizing perimeter weighting, these irons boast an MOI that’s 10 percent higher than their predecessors. The ideal CG position has been preserved, generating optimal ball-flight trajectories.

The x-22 irons is a top of the most popular irons list. The big story this year lies in the Precision Notch Weighting system that positions weight around the perimeter for a very high Moment of Inertia (MOI). In addition, the Tru-Bore technology that dampens vibration makes this one smooth iron. And if that doesn't tickle your tech fancy, VFT, S2H2 and 36- Degree Undercut Channel helps move the CG even further back than it's predecessor for a very large hitting area. The sixth go-around of this cast club incorporates several hallmarks of the X-series.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!