Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lucas Smith

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
The Classical Golf Clubs Forever--Callaway X-22 Irons
1/9/2012 3:47:06 AM
I believe that every golfer for the Callaway Golf brand has been very familiar with the Golf brand of Callaway, it has launched a number of classic discount golf clubs, I am here to share the Callaway x-22 irons with everyone.

The Callaway X22 irons were designed by Callaway as a benchmark for the other golf manufacturers to try to reach. Some features of the Callaway X22 clubs are perimeter weighting, modified Tru-Bore, tour inspired head shape, and VFT technology. Best Golf Equipment Reviews has provided you with a better explanation below of the x-22 irons.

When Best Golf Equipment Reviews mentioned that the Callaway x-22 irons had perimeter weighting, we should clarify it using Callaway's terminology. Callaway likes to say that the X22 golf clubs have a precision notch weighting. This type of weighting allows Callaway to precisely position weight on the golf club to create a higher moment of inertia. This then generates one of the most forgiving golf clubs while not altering the center of gravity and messing up the trajectory.

Find a great selection of Callaway X-22 at on-line shop Discountgolf4sale.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!