Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Just In Time For The New Year!
12/30/2011 11:16:43 PM
Hi AdLandPro Friends,

It is that time of year when we resolve to make changes in our lives. The #1 New Year's Resolution has to do with losing weight! Why? Because almost all of the diets out there fail in the long run and before the New Year's Eve comes around again you are bigger and rounder than you were before you started the diet. There is one plan that is scientifically proven to be different. It is the "Cinch Plan."

If you go to Our Cinch Website be sure and click on all the live links:

Real Science

Real Reasons

Real Products

Take the Free Profile Analysis and order products specific to your needs.

Right now we have a new special that allows you to get these great products at up to 25% off. That is the normal 15% off on all products if you are a member and an additional 10% off if you put certain products that you use and need on auto-ship. All the products are 100% guaranteed and you can cancel at any time and get your money back if you are not completely satisfied.

The new Special Join with $70, Get a Free Cinch Sampler† $100.00 Value

I am going to give our friends here in AdLandPro a special deal. All who sign up and take advantage of this New Year's Resolution Special program:

Join with $70, Get a Free Cinch Sampler

will be signed up under the person who signed up before them. First sign-up benefits the most. This is a downline builder to infinity! Get in Quick and earn the most! We offer 24/7 support. Click on the Contact Us button at the top of every page on our website.

The Message above was just sent to 5,108 of my friends in ListJoe

Send your ad to 1000 people free just for signing up to this free service.

!Update: Just sent to 500 of my friends who are also in The List Auction!

Ken

P.S. Check Out The Only Program Of Its Kind Where You Can Make Money While Building Your List, Brand Yourself As A Marketer And Get Unstoppable Traffic Without Clicking A Single Ad...Click Here

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Just In Time For The New Year!
12/31/2011 1:42:48 AM

Hi Deal of the Day Friends,

The message above was sent to 1200 of my friends in ListJumper.

The Most Responsive List Site Ever....

If you're like me, when you send out an ad, you want to get results. Who doesn't, right?

Well I've found this awesome new list building site that has such a unique concept behind it that it gets its members actively reading the e-mail sent through the system... it's really cool!

So if you are tired of receiving little or no results from your advertising efforts and you're ready to try something completely new and different... then jump into List Jumper for free today!

Click Here to join ListJumper

To your advertising success,

Ken Wolff

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!