Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
My wish for all of YOU for 2012! HAPPY NEW YEAR to YOU, My Friend!
12/28/2011 4:53:48 PM

Hello Dear Friends!

We are there... 2012 is at our door!

This is gonna be an Outstanding & Challenging Year that will lead to Greatness for all of Us.

I wish YOU all the Best! That your Deepest Dreams Come True and that, most importantly, YOU recognize yourself for Who YOU Really Are and that YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!

I Believe In Me.

I believe I am a Great and Wise Soul with a special purpose. A purpose of greatly contributing to the world. Everything I need to know is already there for me.

I believe I am Beautiful in all ways; beautiful - both inside and outside. I have the ability to see beauty in all things for I am beautiful myself.

I believe I am the Truth. Truth is my true nature. I know the truth of all things and I am able to walk and talk my truth easily.

I believe I am courageous. For I have always been able to cope with each situation that has presented itself to me. This is as true of my future as it is of my past.

I believe I am Grateful. For all my experiences and all that I have everyday, in every way.

I believe that I am Joyful. Because I know that Joy is what I deserve in all areas of my life.

I believe I have Compassion. I am compassionate to all living things and to myself.

I believe I am Powerful. I use my power wisely and from a place of love in everything I do. I have the power to create my world any way I wish.

I believe that I am Peace. I am here to bring peace to this planet in my own way by recognizing the peace that resides in my own heart.

I believe I am already Perfect exactly as I am. As how can a Divine creation be anything but perfect?

I believe I am The Light. I am a guiding light for others in all ways. I have been given talents to shine my light in many ways for the benefit of all and I shine brilliantly.

I believe I am LOVE. My Soul knows nothing but love. I am a loving being who can give and receive love easily, knowing that there is an endless supply of love and that love is the most powerful thing that exists.

I believe in me. I believe in me!

From Melissa Bult (with permission, the “You” has been changed in “I” by Linda Boertjens)

With much LOVE,

Blessings,

Alain

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: My wish for all of YOU for 2012! HAPPY NEW YEAR to YOU, My Friend!
12/29/2011 11:03:48 PM
Alain and All, Happy New Year 2012!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!